******Official HawkeyeNation Heisman Voting******

thejumper5

Now that the regular college football regular season has concluded, it is time to cast your vote for the 2011 Hawkeye Nation Heisman Trophy. It’s just like the regular Heisman, except the voters are the good folks that post on HawkeyeNation.com and other Hawkeye-oriented sites. Please post in this thread or PM me with your first, second, and third place votes by 12 PM on Saturday, December 10th. The Hawkeye Nation Heisman Trophy will be presented at 6 PM Saturday. Please note that I will be conducting this poll on multiple Hawkeye sites; please vote only once between the sites. I will try to bump this once in awhile so that everyone has a chance to vote.

Wasn't there something already like this? Like the smoothest member or something?

Wasn't there something already like this? Like the smoothest member or something?

:confused:

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I want the posters of HawkeyeNation.com to vote for the Heisman. I will compile the votes and announce the winner next Saturday.

Here's my ballot:
1. Robert Griffin III
2. Montee Ball
3. Matt Barkley

A little love for LaMichael James. 1646 yards and 17 TDs, while missing two games and being limited in his first game back. Those yards came at a 7.4 yard clip. Thanks to the injury, he had arguably the quietest Heisman-caliber season in recent memory.

FTR, he's not my winner. Just throwing his name out there.

Latest posts