******Official HawkeyeNation Heisman Voting******

Today's bump is brought to you by the great Nile Kinnick.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-PyhRRY-wk]Nile Kinnick "Hero for the Ages" - YouTube[/ame]

1. RGIII
2. Andrew Luck
3. Montee Ball
4. Trent Richardson
5. Honey Badger - how does this guy even get on the ballot?

1. Montee Ball - 38 TDS with 1700 rushings yards? In the B1G? C'mon that's impressive
2. Andrew Luck - Nobody does more with less than this dude
3. RGIII - Would same him and Luck fall into the same category as in nobody does more with less... So they're virtually tied with me
4. Matt Barkley - Kid throws a hell of a football. It's unfortunate that he's had to be on probation these last three years.

Luck
Ball
RGIII
I feel like Luck is overlooked bc he won last year and I still can't get RGIII statement saying he already won out of my head.

Luck
Ball
RGIII
I feel like Luck is overlooked bc he won last year and I still can't get RGIII statement saying he already won out of my head.

He said he felt he's done enough to win it. But any of the candidates can say that. It's not the same as saying "I've got it won."

Luck is overlooked because he didn't have as good of a year this year as he did last year, and Griffin has stolen the national spotlight from everyone.

1. RGIII
2. Andrew Luck
3. Montee Ball
4. Trent Richardson
5. Honey Badger - how does this guy even get on the ballot?

Did you watch any LSU games? Just because he doesnt play an offensive skill position doesnt mean he doesnt deserve to be included in this group. IMO, the Honey Badger was the best college football player this year. And for whatever its worth, dude had multiple "Heisman Moments".

Latest posts