OFFICIAL Hawkeye/Vadger Game Thread

Officials missed the travel on Wisconsin that would have gave the ball back to us with the lead but we lost this because of the stupid turnovers in the last three minutes of the game. When will the senior leadership step up and finish a game instead of choking down the stretch. Too bad as a win would have put us in position to play for a big ten conference title.

All you Hawk fans talking about McCabe. Remember what Fran said..

Don’t preface what you’re getting ready to say by saying I’m a big Hawk fan No, you’re not. No, you’re not. Go root for somebody else. I don’t have time for that guy.

??
Guess I'm a so called fan! :)
NO! No excuse for Fran's actions. I'm a Hawk fan, not a McCabe or Fran fan. I'm a HAWKEYE Fan!

Losing games for playing too many minutes to wrong players. Maybe Fran can only coach well when he has players of lesser talent than opposition.

Officials missed the travel on Wisconsin that would have gave the ball back to us with the lead but we lost this because of the stupid turnovers in the last three minutes of the game. When will the senior leadership step up and finish a game instead of choking down the stretch. Too bad as a win would have put us in position to play for a big ten conference title.

**** that. Call the travel and we are up one possession in a one possession game. CALL THE ******* TRAVEL THAT'S RIGHT ******* IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!

You are full of BS with your comment.

This team/program still has no balls at the end of a close game. Until they stop playing like weak little girls when the going gets tough, this crap will continue.

True but Iowa got screwed by the refs in a big way today.

Well, I'm looking forward to McCabe graduating so he can no longer take minutes of more deserving players

I'm blaming the refs. Until the Big Ten gets over their obsession with their reputation as being a "physical league" aka let guys move their bodies into you whenever you beat your man to a spot (especially underneath) and let guys get away with arm bars as long as they only do it for a split second this league will suck. I hate this ******* league.
Refs not to blame for this game, but your point is a good one. Officiating is horrible.

Poor poor mental errors at the end of a tight game. Uncalled for. Marble loses the handle underneath and hands the ball back to Wis and McCabe HOLY MOG man what in the world was going on in your head. And again another NO FRICKN' SHOW from Aaron White today. Lala land. Ridiculous performance by the Hawks, total heads up their a**'s at the end of the game.

Refs not to blame for this game, but your point is a good one. Officiating is horrible.

Don't bring up any ref issues, we lost the game with horrible mental errors and not scoring when the game was on the line. Total choke by the Hawks today.

Seriously, all these "good, physical, defensive teams" do the same ****. Put your arms in the air and move your body into a guy. They'll never get called for it because PHYSICAL BASKETBALL IS MOAR FUN!!!! Sparty and Wisconsin are the biggest violators and it's disgusting.

Latest posts