OFFICIAL Hawkeye/Vadger Game Thread

Remember when that one guy got a way with a travel on a big shot for them? Of course that doesn't get called.

Remember when Wisconsin got away with an arm bar every play? This league is ********. Call the games right and we win. Whatever.

Bigger infatuation:
I didn't think I'd see a coach-player infatuation bigger than Kirk with Vandenerg,
but Fran with McCabe is rapidly closing the gap.

All you Hawk fans talking about McCabe. Remember what Fran said..

Don’t preface what you’re getting ready to say by saying I’m a big Hawk fan No, you’re not. No, you’re not. Go root for somebody else. I don’t have time for that guy.

Guess what I'm thinking right now would make me a a so called fan! :)

So the guy who couldn't miss today, Oglesby, wasn't even in there for that last play. I don't get Fran's infatuation with McCabe. So ******* frustrating and mind boggling.
This!! Thankfully, McCabe is a senior and we won't have to see this chit next year, hopefully.

I'm blaming the refs. Until the Big Ten gets over their obsession with their reputation as being a "physical league" aka let guys move their bodies into you whenever you beat your man to a spot (especially underneath) and let guys get away with arm bars as long as they only do it for a split second this league will suck. I hate this ******* league.

Only Iowa gets ****ed by the refs on their home floor.

You are full of BS with your comment.

This team/program still has no balls at the end of a close game. Until they stop playing like weak little girls when the going gets tough, this crap will continue.

Latest posts