Official Game Thread

JVB will be way better than Stanzi. Loved how everyone used to say that. I thought it was idiotic then... now it actually Is.

We didn't even take a shot deep, all we ran were 5 yard hitches and outs. The running game is unspectacular. The O-line struggles to protect against an average looking d-line. On defense we cannot stop the run. This is going to be a long year

Hey Genius why do you think we didn't take any deep shots...the O-line cant freaking block anybody.

1. The idiot officials need to know the definition of intentional grounding. 2. Please stop running up the middle on 2nd and 10. 3. Why aren't we attempting to throw downfield?? 4. It is obvious that our offensive woes are on Ferentz. I'm ready for him to be gone.

If that first half is any indication it will be a struggle to come out of the non-con 2-2. Let's hope they look like a different team the second half. They need to stop playing scared and knock someone on their ***.

Do we get some major paycheck for playing in Soldier Field? I would hope so since we are giving up a gate to play this game in Chitown.

I think we will be fine. Need to clean up two things. Better red zone O (which I am sure is possible, GD is just playing vanilla today) and the DC needs to get a bit smarter. The latter seems improbable but then PP sits right next to GD. So some osmosis (or is it diffusion?) will happen.

If that first half is any indication it will be a struggle to come out of the non-con 2-2. Let's hope they look like a different team the second half. They need to stop playing scared and knock someone on their ***.

Ditto-seriously disappointed in o output.

Offense can't finish a drive. Defense has problems. Bullock, CJ looking good. Garmon looked a little overwhelmed. New offense looks a lot like the old offense, just up tempo.

1. The idiot officials need to know the definition of intentional grounding. 2. Please stop running up the middle on 2nd and 10. 3. Why aren't we attempting to throw downfield?? 4. It is obvious that our offensive woes are on Ferentz. I'm ready for him to be gone.

The oline is disgustingly bad.

We got them right where we want them, folks. Lulled them to sleep in the first half, unleash a powerful offense in the second half. They'll never know what hit them. I almost feel sorry for the poor Huskies for what's about to happen.

You need to know the definition of intentional grounding.

Latest posts