*** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: IOWA @ PITTSBURGH ***

It breaks my heart, I love stability, but it is time. KF has to go. He had every opportunity to have it all and he eff'd it up.

where'd Iowa's front 7 go against the run today? They look bloody awful.

Lifehouse_smoke_and_mirrors.png

UNI-Ball State-Iowa State.

I guess we know why Damon's playing time has been limited. Dude can't catch. bobbled CJB's laser then Jake's. Can't we recruit people who can run and catch?

First you morons gripe about how we don't put our best players on the field. Then, YOUR guys go and prove the case...

Ferentz post game transcript: congratulations to Pittsburgh they are a great football team, they made the plays to win today and we didn't execute. We'll move forward to look on another good team in Purdue. Anyone have any gum? Also a huge shoutout to Greg Davis with another stellar performance today. Questions?

Davis hasn't done anything incredibly wrong yet. We should have at least 10, but that INT was a killer. The D has been on the field way too long today, someone's gotta step up.

Here comes the blow out.

Can we finally dispel the notion that KF is some kind of o-line guru? How many more teams show up with a better o-line to embarrass us before someone realizes this has been a load of crap?

Davis hasn't done anything incredibly wrong yet. We should have at least 10, but that INT was a killer. The D has been on the field way too long today, someone's gotta step up.

Yeah, if you had to compile a greatest hits of Davis gameplan failures, this probably ranks just about last on the list. For the first time this year, Iowa looks to have a game plan, is running PA and a lot of vertical routes. Should have had 7 on Powell's mishap, and the third down play had 2 wide open receivers that Rudock missed...Add in the Vandeberg drop that would have been a first down...Today, and only today, this is on the players. That pains me to say, because I think Davis should be fired. But the play calling is not costing Iowa today.

Defense is a dumpster-fire. slow, weak, and injured.

I said it last week and I'll say it again. There are players on this Iowa team who don't like the offense. You are starting to see guys not give a crap out there. See the Smith route he ran half assed on 3rd down.

The coaches are going to lose this team. Bank on that.

Going?!?! This team is gone. **** poor qb play again and no CJ. Barely 100 yrs at half. This can't go on past this year. This program is nose diving and and cpt deep pockets seems content to ride this losing, archaic strategy right into the phuking abyss.

Yeah, if you had to compile a greatest hits of Davis gameplan failures, this probably ranks just about last on the list. For the first time this year, Iowa looks to have a game plan, is running PA and a lot of vertical routes. Should have had 7 on Powell's mishap, and the third down play had 2 wide open receivers that Rudock missed...Add in the Vandeberg drop that would have been a first down...Today, and only today, this is on the players. Playcalling has been relatively good.

But that doesn't make up for the 2.25 seasons of failure with regards to playcalling.

Defense is a dumpster-fire. slow, weak, and injured.

Agreed. I hate Davis, but this game plan looks decent thus far. I warned everyone not to get too cocky in the preseason due to the changes in the back 7 and my fears are being recognized.

Going?!?! This team is gone. **** poor qb play again and no CJ. Barely 100 yrs at half. This can't go on past this year. This program is nose diving and and cpt deep pockets seems content to ride this losing, archaic strategy right into the phuking abyss.

The strategy isn't too bad today, it's just that we aren't that talented.

Latest posts