OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

I woke up and drank some coffee, threw in an upper deck zyn pillow and then had explosive diarrhea. I blame Tim Lester’s sickening offense for my upset stomach.

FIRE TIM LESTER

I’m going to throw out a challenge to Tim Lester and hope he sees this somehow or hears about it through the grapevine. I challenge him to the hay bale toss at Solon Beefdays coming up next week. If I win he resigns from offensive coordinator immediately, if he wins his contract is good for the duration of Kirk Ferentz’s contract at which time he gets the head coaching position. Tim here’s my stats:
44 yrs old
5’9”
205 lbs
I’m average build with a little gut my T levels are in the 400’s (obviously all natural). Only supplements I take are Metamucil and occasional Ibuprofen 800’s for lower back and neck pain. Haven’t tossed a bale of hay since I was 18, no formal training. Let’s give the people what they want… what you say?

I’m going to throw out a challenge to Tim Lester and hope he sees this somehow or hears about it through the grapevine. I challenge him to the hay bale toss at Solon Beefdays coming up next week. If I win he resigns from offensive coordinator immediately, if he wins his contract is good for the duration of Kirk Ferentz’s contract at which time he gets the head coaching position. Tim here’s my stats:
44 yrs old
5’9”
205 lbs
I’m average build with a little gut my T levels are in the 400’s (obviously all natural). Only supplements I take are Metamucil and occasional Ibuprofen 800’s for lower back and neck pain. Haven’t tossed a bale of hay since I was 18, no formal training. Let’s give the people what they want… what you say?
Geesus, now I know why your chitting your pants. You can't blame that on Mr. Lester buddy.

We are down to 41 pages folks....greatest jersey #41s include Dirk Nowitzki, Tom Seaver, Wes Unseld, Jerry Reuss and let's not forget the greatest of them all Bobby and Mark Stoops.

We are down to 41 pages folks....greatest jersey #41s include Dirk Nowitzki, Tom Seaver, Wes Unseld, Jerry Reuss and let's not forget the greatest of them all Bobby and Mark Stoops.
Somehow I inadvertently omitted the great Mike Stoops.....my bad..