OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

We are down to 39 pages folks....greats to don jersey #39 are Larry Csonka, Dominik Hasek, Roy Campanella and the best of all Hawkeye great Ken Pettit. That is all.. We still need to FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

I’m going to throw out a challenge to Tim Lester and hope he sees this somehow or hears about it through the grapevine. I challenge him to the hay bale toss at Solon Beefdays coming up next week. If I win he resigns from offensive coordinator immediately, if he wins his contract is good for the duration of Kirk Ferentz’s contract at which time he gets the head coaching position. Tim here’s my stats:
44 yrs old
5’9”
205 lbs
I’m average build with a little gut my T levels are in the 400’s (obviously all natural). Only supplements I take are Metamucil and occasional Ibuprofen 800’s for lower back and neck pain. Haven’t tossed a bale of hay since I was 18, no formal training. Let’s give the people what they want… what you say?
Tim was a no show, coward.

Fire Tim Lester

The fact that this thread is now approaching 62 pages and this turd is still walking around on campus really says something. Fire the man.

The OC rolled into The Vine this evening. Ran up a $9.87 tab. Paid his bill with five $2 bills.....FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

Our OC may not be able to win the first game of the season without the services of Kaleb Brown so we should definitely FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

Latest posts