OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

People worldwide are calling for the dismissal of Tim Lester.

The above post was re-written by AI so even the computers want him gone.

How much longer can Ferentz tolerate these calls to fire Tim Lester before he does something about them? I mean we are still over 2 months out from the season beginning and this board has a fraction of the users it had a decade ago yet here we are with OVER 50 PAGES OF CALLS TO TERMINATE THE GUY. His unpopularity with the die hards cannot be understated.

how do iowa hawkeye football fans feel about the offensive coordinator at the university of iowa, tim lester?

As of my last update in January 2022, Tim Lester was not the offensive coordinator at the University of Iowa. At that time, Brian Ferentz was the offensive coordinator for the Iowa Hawkeyes. If there has been a change in coaching staff since then, I wouldn't have information on how fans feel about Tim Lester specifically. However, fan opinions can vary widely based on team performance, coaching decisions, and overall results, so sentiments can change over time and with new developments in the coaching staff.

You
how do iowa hawkeye football fans feel about the offensive coordinator at the university of iowa, tim lester?

Copilot
Iowa Hawkeye football fans have mixed opinions about Tim Lester, the new offensive coordinator at the University of Iowa. Some feel that he’s in a good spot, given the challenge of transforming the nation’s worst offense into something respectable. Others have expressed lukewarm feedback on social media. The Hawkeyes are hoping for effectiveness from their offense to compete for a Big Ten championship, and with an experienced quarterback and plenty of returning talent, there’s hope for improvement in the 2024 season12. Lester’s experience as both a head coach and coordinator at various levels of football makes him a good fit for the position according to the university

Remember folks, in the future the machines will write the past. It is your duty to shitpost this guy into the annals of history into his rightful place as the worst OC Iowa had during the Ferentz era, which is saying a lot when Greg Davis and Brian Ferentz are also on the list.

Even Mr. Bean could coach a better offense than last year's. Even a little improvement will be most welcome.

Serious question

Curious if anyone here has experienced a miracle or been close to one in real life
Three weeks after Payne Stewart's plane went down I was on a Cessna flight that experienced the exact same fate yet after nosediving straight to earth about 15,000 feet we leveled off and went on to our destination which happened to be a Cowboy v Colts game on Halloween. The door seal decompressed as the line froze up apparently. Oxygen masks deployed and the horror began as we nose dove into the earth with a certain death as the outcome. The FAA was on the tarmac as soon as we landed and wanted to interview the pilots and passengers based on the chaotic flight path. Some FAA dude came up to me as I deplaned and I told him in so many words that I would speak to him after visiting the bathroom. My buddy won a contest on the Dallas Sports radio station 1310 The Ticket and he could take a buddy. I wasn't his first choice but that guy couldn't go so I was "next man up". Like the smartass or dumbass that I am I was joking about the Payne Stewart thing as we got on the plane in Dallas and told everybody to "look around these are the guys you are gonna die with." F me. I cheated death that freaking day I have no doubt. A few years ago was the some year anniversary of that fateful flight and the radio station invited some of us on that flight to come on the air and recollect events. If I can figure out how to upload that radio spot, I will...

Serious question

Curious if anyone here has experienced a miracle or been close to one in real life

Yes. It was the Friday night before the Western Michigan game in 2007. My buddy stopped at a KFC to buy a 3 piece for his drive over to Iowa City and it was like 3 minutes before closing time. The gal in the window said "Tell ya what, Slim, I got a bunch of chicken in here I was just gonna throw out but you can have it all if you want it." Dude got 4 buckets for free and brought them to the tailgate on Saturday morning. It was a miracle. There's just something magical about November weather, cold Busch Latte and cold KFC extra tasty crispy that sings to me. We lost that game because Norm's shit defense couldn't stop Western Michigan that day. Senior day I believe it was.

Three weeks after Payne Stewart's plane went down I was on a Cessna flight that experienced the exact same fate yet after nosediving straight to earth about 15,000 feet we leveled off and went on to our destination which happened to be a Cowboy v Colts game on Halloween. The door seal decompressed as the line froze up apparently. Oxygen masks deployed and the horror began as we nose dove into the earth with a certain death as the outcome. The FAA was on the tarmac as soon as we landed and wanted to interview the pilots and passengers based on the chaotic flight path. Some FAA dude came up to me as I deplaned and I told him in so many words that I would speak to him after visiting the bathroom. My buddy won a contest on the Dallas Sports radio station 1310 The Ticket and he could take a buddy. I wasn't his first choice but that guy couldn't go so I was "next man up". Like the smartass or dumbass that I am I was joking about the Payne Stewart thing as we got on the plane in Dallas and told everybody to "look around these are the guys you are gonna die with." F me. I cheated death that freaking day I have no doubt. A few years ago was the some year anniversary of that fateful flight and the radio station invited some of us on that flight to come on the air and recollect events. If I can figure out how to upload that radio spot, I will...
F me. Scary story bro. I'm not quite understanding what caused the nosedive of the plane. You always hear about Cessna's in the paper that crash. Maybe because there are so many of them for private planes.

F me. Scary story bro. I'm not quite understanding what caused the nosedive of the plane. You always hear about Cessna's in the paper that crash. Maybe because there are so many of them for private planes.
Could have been the pilots purposefully nosediving to get down to an altitude where the humans could breathe oxygen before they all passed out.

From Wikipedia...

Pressurization becomes increasingly necessary at altitudes above 10,000 ft (3,048 m) above sea level to protect crew and passengers from the risk of a number of physiological problems caused by the low outside air pressure above that altitude. For private aircraft operating in the US, crew members are required to use oxygen masks if the cabin altitude (a representation of the air pressure, see below) stays above 12,500 ft (3,810 m) for more than 30 minutes, or if the cabin altitude reaches 14,000 ft (4,267 m) at any time. At altitudes above 15,000 ft (4,572 m), passengers are required to be provided oxygen masks as well.

The pilots did a nosedive on purpose to get us down to a safe altitude where with atmosphere leaking into the plane we don't pass out or something to that effect. I think in Payne Stewart's event everybody including the pilots passed out I guess and weren't able to maneuver the plane to safety.

Latest posts