OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

Haven't had a loony bin fight in a while...so I guess I'll stack some logs up, find some dry kindling, pour gas on, and light the match.

I watched "the news" last night. Because above all I love to laugh.

H5N1 bird flu is HERE, PEOPLE...

Even thought the CDC says the transmission and danger to people is incredibly rare and it isn't a public health concern, we must AT ONCE begin masking, forehead temping, social distancing, and shut all sports and gatherings down. POST HASTE! There should obviously be some cardboard cutout fans left over from 'Rona that we can use. Oh, and as a result of new, thorough, federally-funded independent research, the proper social distance distance has been determined to be 7.3294 feet and will replace the previous 6 foot distance. Please round up to 7.33 feet for simplicity. The FDA will be providing 7.33' long measurement implements at no cost (ahem...) to citizens, max quantity of 18 per person and 162 per household. If you are unsure of how many SDMIs (Social Distancing Measurement Implements) your household may need, please fill out government form SDMI-32A496-DD518A and within 180 days you will receive a voucher for the correct quantity of SDMIs redeemable at select Walgreens locations upon presentation of a valid SSN and DNA swab (your data will not be tracked nor stored by the Federal Government). These SDMIs will require 3 drops of blood before they can be activated (instructions for activation to be provided at a later date via a secure website requiring a valid SSN for access), and an active SDMI will be required beginning June 1, 2024 in order to have your municipal water service turned back on at your home or apartment building.

The government MUST help us. SHUT IT DOWN!!!

This is a TEAM effort and we CANNOT make rational decisions without outside help from the elected. DO THE RIGHT THING FOR THE COUNTRY AND OUR FUTURE CHILDREN AND PETS.

SHUT. IT. DOWN.
Thank goodness we have such caring people with good morals and ethics looking out for us all in the government. Can you imagine how f***ed we would have been without them during Covid?! #covidstrong #doyourpart

On a side note have you guys seen new trailer for the movie “Civil War”? Think it’s finally out in theaters, looks fire (as my kids would say).

Thank goodness we have such caring people with good morals and ethics looking out for us all in the government. Can you imagine how f***ed we would have been without them during Covid?! #covidstrong #doyourpart

On a side note have you guys seen new trailer for the movie “Civil War”? Think it’s finally out in theaters, looks fire (as my kids would say).

#TrustTheScience

A lot of people don't realize this, but to trust science is to unquestionably believe the person practicing the science. Asking questions like "Is it really possible to 'prove' that something is safe to inject into a human being with a 12 week phase III study?" is science denialism of the worst kind. Anyone who doesn't intuitively trust the Pfizer Corporation is a threat to our democracy.

Angel Reese demand greater publicity for the rest of the league not just Indiana Fire.

Some say that CC is so popular because she is straight and white. I think that's true. Not a lot of little girls out there who want to grow up to be a black lesbian.

Is straight and white becoming popular again?! Going to have to change how I identify again… damn just when I thought I just had finally figured myself out. Back to the drawing boards, hopefully Lululemon will accept slightly used booty shorts and yoga pants. Gonna still hang on to my Uggs though just incase.

1716498206116.jpeg

Last edited:
Angel Reese demand greater publicity for the rest of the league not just Indiana Fire.

Some say that CC is so popular because she is straight and white. I think that's true. Not a lot of little girls out there who want to grow up to be a black lesbian.

Of course she did

Caitlin lives in her head permanently

Poor Lass is tormented

Keep it rolling guys, we only have 3 months to get this to 100 pages. Imagine that first game when some of the lurkers and randos come back and see this 100 page thread on the very top of the board with me running my game thread comments in it. That huge thread will garner a lot of attention and people will realize just how popular the idea of firing Tim Lester is when they see that we're at 100 pages by week 1.

Need to get on the ball today, fellas. I have to go give a speech at a conference today and then I am a bit out of pocket over the weekend, but if someone could carry the torch and get us to page 45 by Monday I would be very appreciative.

Here's a hypothetical - say you are designing the food court for the waiting room to get into heaven. But because it's the waiting room it has but a mere five spots for restaurants. What do you put in there?

Haven't had a loony bin fight in a while...so I guess I'll stack some logs up, find some dry kindling, pour gas on, and light the match.

I watched "the news" last night. Because above all I love to laugh.

H5N1 bird flu is HERE, PEOPLE...

Even thought the CDC says the transmission and danger to people is incredibly rare and it isn't a public health concern, we must AT ONCE begin masking, forehead temping, social distancing, and shut all sports and gatherings down. POST HASTE! There should obviously be some cardboard cutout fans left over from 'Rona that we can use. Oh, and as a result of new, thorough, federally-funded independent research, the proper social distance distance has been determined to be 7.3294 feet and will replace the previous 6 foot distance. Please round up to 7.33 feet for simplicity. The FDA will be providing 7.33' long measurement implements at no cost (ahem...) to citizens, max quantity of 18 per person and 162 per household. If you are unsure of how many SDMIs (Social Distancing Measurement Implements) your household may need, please fill out government form SDMI-32A496-DD518A and within 180 days you will receive a voucher for the correct quantity of SDMIs redeemable at select Walgreens locations upon presentation of a valid SSN and DNA swab (your data will not be tracked nor stored by the Federal Government). These SDMIs will require 3 drops of blood before they can be activated (instructions for activation to be provided at a later date via a secure website requiring a valid SSN for access), and an active SDMI will be required beginning June 1, 2024 in order to have your municipal water service turned back on at your home or apartment building.

The government MUST help us. SHUT IT DOWN!!!

This is a TEAM effort and we CANNOT make rational decisions without outside help from the elected. DO THE RIGHT THING FOR THE COUNTRY AND OUR FUTURE CHILDREN AND PETS.

SHUT. IT. DOWN.
The focus group testing on UFO invasion wasn't favorable. So go with a proven winner. That plus some form of well-funded rioting.

What kind of shitbag school would want to name themselves after a natural disaster? I'll tell you what kind of school. The kind of school that lets thuggery like Sam Mack occur or the kind of school who brings in the caliber of guys Miami brought in back in the '80's and '90's.
Not a fan of Scorpion then?

What kind of shitbag school would want to name themselves after a natural disaster? I'll tell you what kind of school. The kind of school that lets thuggery like Sam Mack occur or the kind of school who brings in the caliber of guys Miami brought in back in the '80's and '90's.

dude its a free country