OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

Guy was seen shooting baskets at the Fieldhouse and he wasn't using a Wilson basketball. FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

Some time ago they added a fourth traffic light I.e. a left turn signal. This for weak minded people who can’t wait

Fire Tim Lester

CAITLIN CLARK JOINS WILSON BASKETBALL​

Wilson and Caitlin Clark are ready for the next chapter. Wilson is commemorating her first season in the WNBA with the Caitlin Clark Collector’s Edition Debut Series of three limited-edition basketballs inspired by a journey that has only just begun.
Enter the draw starting at 8am CST on May 21st for your chance to purchase one of these limited-edition basketballs. Draw closes May 27th at 10pm CST. Selected orders will be notified the next day, May 28th.

Last edited:
We lost an entire day yesterday folks, with only 5% of the required post per day rate. Now we need 39 posts today just to get even.

Do better.

Let's get a hypothetical going here. I don't want to take the time to do an analysis of this, but to my knowledge, Ken O'Keefe is the winningest ever OC at Iowa and I would wager that Bill Snyder is prolly second place in wins. Does anyone think that any OC can ever surpass the greatness of O'Keefe in terms of wins? I sure don't. The man should be on the Mount Rushmore of Iowa football.

I held up my end with my daily post at the crack of dawn to get the ball rolling.
Haven't had a loony bin fight in a while...so I guess I'll stack some logs up, find some dry kindling, pour gas on, and light the match.

I watched "the news" last night. Because above all I love to laugh.

H5N1 bird flu is HERE, PEOPLE...

Even thought the CDC says the transmission and danger to people is incredibly rare and it isn't a public health concern, we must AT ONCE begin masking, forehead temping, social distancing, and shut all sports and gatherings down. POST HASTE! There should obviously be some cardboard cutout fans left over from 'Rona that we can use. Oh, and as a result of new, thorough, federally-funded independent research, the proper social distance distance has been determined to be 7.3294 feet and will replace the previous 6 foot distance. Please round up to 7.33 feet for simplicity. The FDA will be providing 7.33' long measurement implements at no cost (ahem...) to citizens, max quantity of 18 per person and 162 per household. If you are unsure of how many SDMIs (Social Distancing Measurement Implements) your household may need, please fill out government form SDMI-32A496-DD518A and within 180 days you will receive a voucher for the correct quantity of SDMIs redeemable at select Walgreens locations upon presentation of a valid SSN and DNA swab (your data will not be tracked nor stored by the Federal Government). These SDMIs will require 3 drops of blood before they can be activated (instructions for activation to be provided at a later date via a secure website requiring a valid SSN for access), and an active SDMI will be required beginning June 1, 2024 in order to have your municipal water service turned back on at your home or apartment building.

The government MUST help us. SHUT IT DOWN!!!

This is a TEAM effort and we CANNOT make rational decisions without outside help from the elected. DO THE RIGHT THING FOR THE COUNTRY AND OUR FUTURE CHILDREN AND PETS.

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Haven't had a loony bin fight in a while...so I guess I'll stack some logs up, find some dry kindling, pour gas on, and light the match.

I watched "the news" last night. Because above all I love to laugh.

H5N1 bird flu is HERE, PEOPLE...

Even thought the CDC says the transmission and danger to people is incredibly rare and it isn't a public health concern, we must AT ONCE begin masking, forehead temping, social distancing, and shut all sports and gatherings down. POST HASTE! There should obviously be some cardboard cutout fans left over from 'Rona that we can use. Oh, and as a result of new, thorough, federally-funded independent research, the proper social distance distance has been determined to be 7.3294 feet and will replace the previous 6 foot distance. Please round up to 7.33 feet for simplicity. The USDA will be providing 7.33' long measurement implements at no cost (ahem...) to citizens, max quantity of 18 per person and 162 per household. If you are unsure of how many SDMIs (Social Distancing Measurement Implements) your household may need, please fill out government form SDMI-32A496-DD518A and within 180 days you will receive a voucher for the correct quantity of SDMIs redeemable at select Walgreens locations upon presentation of a valid SSN and DNA swab (your data will not be tracked nor stored by the Federal Government). These SDMIs will require 3 drops of blood before they can be activated (instructions for activation to be provided at a later date via a secure website requiring a valid SSN for access), and an active SDMI will be required beginning June 1, 2024 in order to have your municipal water service turned back on at your home or apartment building.

The government MUST help us. SHUT IT DOWN!!!

This is a TEAM effort and we CANNOT make rational decisions without outside help from the elected. DO THE RIGHT THING FOR THE COUNTRY AND OUR FUTURE CHILDREN AND PETS.

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

IF IT SAVES JUST ONE LIFE ANY LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT INTRUSION AND CURTAILMENT OF RIGHTS IS TOTALLY FINE.

FREE-DUMB IS FOR IDIOT SCIENCE DENIERS.

Latest posts