OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

My Dad drove a Corvair when I was little. I used to stand up on the bench seat riding shotgun because well I was little. When my Dad had to brake hard he would put his right arm out across my torso to prevent me from flying into the dash or through the windshield. He is 90 now and doesn't drive any longer but all the way up till the time he recently gave up the keys he would instinctively put his right arm out whenever he broke hard while driving.

My mom still does the same. All the seatbelt you need.

if a train traveling at 60 mph left the earth going toward the sun how long would it take for the train to reach the sun?

ChatGPT
Assuming a direct route from Earth to the Sun, the distance between the two is about 93 million miles. To find out how long it would take for the train traveling at 60 mph to reach the Sun, we can use the formula:
Time=DistanceSpeedTime=SpeedDistance
Substituting the values:
Time=93,000,000 miles60 mphTime=60 mph93,000,000 miles
Time≈1,550,000 hoursTime≈1,550,000 hours
So, it would take approximately 1,550,000 hours for the train traveling at 60 mph to reach the Sun. However, this calculation assumes a constant speed and a direct route, which is not practically achievable. Additionally, the intense heat and radiation near the Sun would make it impossible for the train to reach there.

You
how long is that in days?

ChatGPT
To convert the time from hours to days, we can use the fact that there are 24 hours in a day:
Time (in days)=Time (in hours)24Time (in days)=24Time (in hours)
Substituting the value of time in hours:
Time (in days)=1,550,000 hours24Time (in days)=241,550,000 hours
Time (in days)≈64,583.33 daysTime (in days)≈64,583.33 days
So, it would take approximately 64,583.33 days for the train traveling at 60 mph to reach the Sun.

if a train traveling at 60 mph left the earth going toward the sun how long would it take for the train to reach the sun?

ChatGPT
Assuming a direct route from Earth to the Sun, the distance between the two is about 93 million miles. To find out how long it would take for the train traveling at 60 mph to reach the Sun, we can use the formula:
Time=DistanceSpeedTime=SpeedDistance
Substituting the values:
Time=93,000,000 miles60 mphTime=60 mph93,000,000 miles
Time≈1,550,000 hoursTime≈1,550,000 hours
So, it would take approximately 1,550,000 hours for the train traveling at 60 mph to reach the Sun. However, this calculation assumes a constant speed and a direct route, which is not practically achievable. Additionally, the intense heat and radiation near the Sun would make it impossible for the train to reach there.

You
how long is that in days?

ChatGPT
To convert the time from hours to days, we can use the fact that there are 24 hours in a day:
Time (in days)=Time (in hours)24Time (in days)=24Time (in hours)
Substituting the value of time in hours:
Time (in days)=1,550,000 hours24Time (in days)=241,550,000 hours
Time (in days)≈64,583.33 daysTime (in days)≈64,583.33 days
So, it would take approximately 64,583.33 days for the train traveling at 60 mph to reach the Sun.

176 years. The thing is because the intense heat and radiation near the Sun would make it harder unless you go at night.

During his press conference he said learning the offense is a marathon and sprint at the same time. What a dipshit, anyone with a brain knows you can’t sprint and sustain success during a marathon. Fire that clueless moron!

We have hope once again. Last year all hope was gone. There is no downside to this. Just remember that.

I gotta tell ya, after listening to his presser I'm kind of warming up to him. I think he sounds like he's got a good handle and understanding on things.

I'm not sure they should fire TIM LESTER yet.

I gotta tell ya, after listening to his presser I'm kind of warming up to him. I think he sounds like he's got a good handle and understanding on things.

I'm not sure they should fire TIM LESTER yet.

this is exactly why they should fire him. Lets say the OLine imporves and they start executing the offense better and run plays that nobody's seen before...then lets say they start gaining yards, a first down here and a first down there...and who knows maybe a TD or two during a game...all that starts happening and then where are ya gonna be? think about it. Fire his ass now while there is still time.

this is exactly why they should fire him. Lets say the OLine imporves and they start executing the offense better and run plays that nobody's seen before...then lets say they start gaining yards, a first down here and a first down there...and who knows maybe a TD or two during a game...all that starts happening and then where are ya gonna be? think about it. Fire his ass now while there is still time.
Well done sir.

Latest posts