**Official CW Bowl, Hope Both Teams Lose Game Thread**

Hopefully this beat down will regulate the clowns back to their rightful place come bowl season......mac or stay home.

Congrats on bowl participation!

tenor.gif

cvsj7.jpg

I want to root for Iowa State as they represent me, an Iowan. These are our people. I have to say though, so many of my friends are state fans and they make it nearly impossible to root for them. They all HATE Iowa. HATE. I get that its little man disease. But yea, i now find it hard to hope they do well cuz they think they deserve to be better than Iowa. It's like Iowa fans expecting to be better than Wisconsin, Penn State, Ohio State, etc. You have to earn that. And it will take some work. If we beat one of them we dont represent that we are now forever better than any of those schools. We know we havent earned it. ISU doesnt understand that. Hating the Hawkeyes and Hawkeye fans isnt the path to getting more support within the state. You have to convert or win over Iowa fans, or at least want them to cheer for you. Otherwise, wallow in the mire.

I expect and think the hawks to be equal with Wisky on the avg over the years with us getting them and they beat us in an evenly matched rivalry. I think the hawks have been and were as good as PSU but just not quite lately missing out on some close loses. Iowa is still a big rung below OSU on any given Saturday and will generally it will be that way unless our recruiting brings in even more speed, athleticism, and skill.

Jeremy
CF Founder
Staff Member

Everybody needs to relax, clearly Manning was keeping the play book under lock all this year so he didn’t give away any plays before next year’s schedule. I’m sure it was just strategic planning to catch our opponents off guard.

Jeremy
CF Founder
Staff Member

Everybody needs to relax, clearly Manning was keeping the play book under lock all this year so he didn’t give away any plays before next year’s schedule. I’m sure it was just strategic planning to catch our opponents off guard.

I like the never-ending string of excuses and the creativity to pull new ones out of their asses.

Playbook under lock. That is the dumbest thing I have EVER heard.

I like the never-ending string of excuses and the creativity to pull new ones out of their asses.

Playbook under lock. That is the dumbest thing I have EVER heard.
It was sarcasm.
If anyone thinks the hate for BF is over-the-top, look at Cloneville and the hate for Manning and how tied-at-the-hip he is to Campbell. (sounds familiar?)

Even CF staff is ragging on him. (not so familiar to HN staff)

It was sarcasm.
If anyone thinks the hate for BF is over-the-top, look at Cloneville and the hate for Manning and how tied-at-the-hip he is to Campbell. (sounds familiar?)

Even CF staff is ragging on him. (not so familiar to HN staff)

Damn you sarcasm!

I stand by my excuses comment, tho.

Latest posts