**Official CW Bowl, Hope Both Teams Lose Game Thread**

My ISU fan-cousin just text me how the refs gave this game to ND.
Epic denial.

(DCS) Deranged clone syndrome

I was just at Hy Vee (I honestly didn't know the final score of isu/n. dame) but as I was walking out of the store some guy wearing full isu gear was walking in. The look on his face said it all, and I knew right there and then that isu lost. He looked dazed, confused, very sad and dejected.

On one hand ISU shouldn't have been playing in that game. They just aren't on the same level as ND. On the other hand they still could have shown up. ISU got called for ONE penalty for a whopping 5 yards and they're blaming the officiating. Lulz.

Get them while they're hot Ames High fans. Enjoy your long ride home from Florida to Lames.

80412274_10157742483293490_5259534418590040064_n.jpg

I was just at Hy Vee (I honestly didn't know the final score of isu/n. dame) but as I was walking out of the store some guy wearing full isu gear was walking in. The look on his face said it all, and I knew right there and then that isu lost. He looked dazed, confused, very sad and dejected.
So normal post game look for clown fans.

The clown fanbase wants respect so very badly but don't know the first thing about how to gain it. Just a bunch of people with red noses and big mouths with the same ol schtick game after game. Doesn't matter if it's football or men's or women's basketball. Same old excuses. smh

Latest posts