**Official CW Bowl, Hope Both Teams Lose Game Thread**

63-A55937-6-E67-4-F89-BF0-B-AF0-CC0-FD296-A.png

I bet you cared that USC wasn’t getting any flags for most of the game.

But obviously, they’re not calling the holding penalties

The only holding calls I saw by USC consistently was on the online. Secondary I didn’t have an issue because Iowa was being physical too. My point is they can’t call it both ways because ISU dubs are so far outclasses they are even competing for many of the balls

This guy is my spirit animal. Joining message boards to troll upset, vulnerable ISU fans at their weakest is GOAT

56145-ABB-AD0-B-4-EC5-A678-2-B469-DD68-D4-D.png

The only holding calls I saw by USC consistently was on the online. Secondary I didn’t have an issue because Iowa was being physical too. My point is they can’t call it both ways because ISU dubs are so far outclasses they are even competing for many of the balls
The fact that ISU’s DBs are outclassed has zero to do with ND’s DBs holding. The refs call the penalties—not judge who is more talented so they get the no-calls

I haven't looked but I'm sure the CryFans are crying about the spot of their previous possession and I'm sure they are crying for a hold on that touchdown run.

This game would have been more entertaining had they not shot themselves in the foot with those 2 TOs. Now they've got a mountain to climb.
And a motion penalty on the two yard line.

Black helmets with all red uniform just looks dumb and ugly

That announcer’s a fucking idiot.

There’s no “tie goes to the runner” in baseball.

I've heard this quite a bit myself. I have a close relative that umps a lot of HS baseball in NE Iowa. He confirmed that this is completely false, and always calls it as he sees it.

I've heard this quite a bit myself. I have a close relative that umps a lot of HS baseball in NE Iowa. He confirmed that this is completely false, and always calls it as he sees it.
5.09 (a) (10)

People ask me that so often I have it memorized lol

Latest posts