**Official CW Bowl, Hope Both Teams Lose Game Thread**

This was the biggest mismatch in the bowl season. The only reason ISU is there is because their fans travel. Total money grab rather than putting the best matchup on the field. ISU has no wins against winning teams all year. Kansas State would have put up a better fight.

This was the biggest mismatch in the bowl season. The only reason ISU is there is because their fans travel. Total money grab rather than putting the best matchup on the field. ISU has no wins against winning teams all year. Kansas State would have put up a better fight.
Bowls are a money grab. Always has been. This is why Iowa normally faces a better team.

This season’s bowl was supposed to be every matched

I kinda like:

Priests vs Pussies

Priests vs Pee (Campbell) Soup

220px-Father_Damien_Karras.jpg

tenor.gif

I want to root for Iowa State as they represent me, an Iowan. These are our people. I have to say though, so many of my friends are state fans and they make it nearly impossible to root for them. They all HATE Iowa. HATE. I get that its little man disease. But yea, i now find it hard to hope they do well cuz they think they deserve to be better than Iowa. It's like Iowa fans expecting to be better than Wisconsin, Penn State, Ohio State, etc. You have to earn that. And it will take some work. If we beat one of them we dont represent that we are now forever better than any of those schools. We know we havent earned it. ISU doesnt understand that. Hating the Hawkeyes and Hawkeye fans isnt the path to getting more support within the state. You have to convert or win over Iowa fans, or at least want them to cheer for you. Otherwise, wallow in the mire.

I usually root for all Iowa teams when they’re not playing against the Hawks. I really hate kicking little sister when she’s down.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Just kidding with the title. Go ahead and win one, little brother.

BTW, what is with isu pretending that black is one of their team colors?? Those uni's look hideous with the black helmets. They look like Hawkeye wannabees.
When a team has 450 different uniform combinations it means all of them suck. Searching for relevance. And do they transfer all of those stickers to each color of helmet?? WTF?? Managers have job security just doing that every week.

Of course they are. But here they didnt even pretend to put a better matchup on the field.
Yes. And contractual obligations limit choices.
Who else in the BigXII would you put against ND?

ND drops that far in the bowl pecking order because they’re an independent. That’s their choice. Happy it happens to them.

My god. 4th and half yard and they line up again in shotgun and get sacked. Isn't their OL loaded with seniors? Lmao