***OFFICIAL CUBS REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

Wind is howling out, might be a high scoring affair. I predict Castillo hits his first today.

Go Cubs!

haha, I gotcha....obviously I was not even watching the game.

Rizzo has struggled against lefties.

He and Samardjaksdjfakasjfd are on my fantasy team so I tend to watch most Cub games. He does struggle with lefties. It's almost like he is just trying to foul them off and get a walk rather than get a hit. Does not look comfy up there at all.

He and Samardjaksdjfakasjfd are on my fantasy team so I tend to watch most Cub games. He does struggle with lefties. It's almost like he is just trying to foul them off and get a walk rather than get a hit. Does not look comfy up there at all.

At least somebodies watching them. If they keep playing like this they could end up with a high draft pick in 2014 as well. I am not comfortable with the front office putting this much emphasis on the prospects they have coming through the system. Fans are going to expect them to be the saviors to the organization and it should not be that way.

At least somebodies watching them. If they keep playing like this they could end up with a high draft pick in 2014 as well. I am not comfortable with the front office putting this much emphasis on the prospects they have coming through the system. Fans are going to expect them to be the saviors to the organization and it should not be that way.

R Hill, B Hill, Patterson, Pie, Prior, Wood, Hundley (Soto rookie of the year tho.., Murton maybe a reach?)

Gorzelanny lives in Iowa City???? Some of you proles need to find him.
He goes to Iowa games quite frequently, he is good friends with one of the baseball coaches. Nice guy we saw him walking by the student section and he was cool enough to talk for a while.

R Hill, B Hill, Patterson, Pie, Prior, Wood, Hundley (Soto rookie of the year tho.., Murton maybe a reach?)

Yep, Choi was another recent "can't miss". In 2002 Cubs had the top rated farm system, of that class none of them are playing in the majors.

Latest posts