***OFFICIAL CUBS REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

I'm still trying to gather the details on twitter but apparently during a Daytona Cubs game Soler got pizzed off at an opposing team player, grabbed a bat, and charged the opposing dugout before being restrained. He's the future guys, just remember that.

Remember Bo Hart's crazy year like 6 or 7 years ago for the Cards? I went to an IA cubs game a few years back late in the season and he was playing second base for the i-cubs batting a whopping .92 No lie. I dont know how they do it but the cards get the best outta what they got. Ryan Ludwick??? Rick Ankiel?? WTFFFF? Jealous as a mug

Instead the Cubs pay 1 bilion dollars for Alf Soriano who swung a fuggin' two-by-four for way too long and would skip when he would 'attempt' to catch a fly ball... I swear that's robbery..he should have to pay some of that money back. Dale sveum set him straight and did the best thing for soriano..too bad hes a dip and its so late in his career to matter. #officiallybutthurt

Last edited:
Hey, I never said anything bad about him! He just literally vanished - and he was an all-star, wasn't he????

Yes, he was an All-Star last year!

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Latest posts