!*****Official Cowboys @ Hawkeyes Game Thread*****!

Again, my imagination? Ugly exciting football? Ugly I expect. Not ugly and exciting. Are the winds changing?

Only 46 more points to match my prediction.

I'm smelling a pick 6 by JJ. That'll help.

WY will figure a way to get 3 more scores, so, we need to strap 'em on and try and kick their asses in the 2nd. no let up. no give up. just make WY shut up.

The jitters are all gone now for the offense so they roll this second half! Thanks to the dee for keeping the NFL All Pro QB looking pretty awful!

I'm guilty. I still think he's in over his head. Hope I'm wrong.

I'm not guilty of that. I'll say right now that Stanley has potential to be a Heisman candidate when a SR if bf lets him throw it around. And he's an potential NFL talent.

Our defense has been FANTASTIC.
Get Stanley some confidence and keep Fant involved and then let VB join the fun.

Thats a recipe for a great season.
Stanley's making expected new guy mistakes. He's waiting too long, and throwing single digit percentage passes into coverage.

I'm not guilty of that. I'll say right now that Stanley has potential to be a Heisman candidate when a SR if bf lets him throw it around. And he's an potential NFL talent.
I don't doubt that he'll be good. He's just not good now. I still think he's our only option at QB.

and credit to secondary. playing very well. best tackling secondary i've seen in a while. After one half, I ready to say Gervaise is a player. we'll see how it pans out over 13 games, but he has instincts. better than Miller, in my opinion; which begs the question.....

Bit rough, but their is a lot of potential. And potential we can improve on. Hawkeye's starting to take control. Expect both sides to make adjustments at the half, but Iowa has the power. Not ready to bet on Stanley yet.

Latest posts