!*****Official Cowboys @ Hawkeyes Game Thread*****!

You just admitted you lied. But you're too stupid to realize it.

K bro. Still waiting for you to name another midwest state with 2 power 5 teams in different conferences. Guessing I'll be waiting awhile. Hell, for extra credit name 5 states in the entire country that meet those requirements.

Interesting trivia question...

I got Indiana with Notre Dame and Indiana U.
Not midwest, but there's also Texas (bunch of Big 12 schools with Texas A&M in SEC)
Kentucky has UK and Lousville
Pennsylvania has Penn State & Pitt
Georgia (UGA and GTech)
Florida (UF and FSU)
South Carolina (Clemson and USC)

Feel free to carry on, as you were...

Interesting trivia question...

I got Indiana with Notre Dame and Indiana U.
Not midwest, but there's also Texas (bunch of Big 12 schools with Texas A&M in SEC)
Kentucky has UK and Lousville
Pennsylvania has Penn State & Pitt
Georgia (UGA and GTech)
Florida (UF and FSU)
South Carolina (Clemson and USC)

Feel free to carry on, as you were...

I was trying to think of them as well off the top of my head. Forgot Kentucky somehow.

It's actually surprising how few of them exist. Most of the largest states don't even have that...not California, new York, Illinois, Michigan. Yet Iowa does. At least for now, I still think the big 12 dissolves and isu gets left out in the cold.

K bro. Still waiting for you to name another midwest state with 2 power 5 teams in different conferences. Guessing I'll be waiting awhile. Hell, for extra credit name 5 states in the entire country that meet those requirements.

Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
Pennsylvania
Texas

Next?

Edit: Coke to a bunch of other people

Why is high stepping unsportsmanlike conduct but players can do summersalts into the end zone. That call was total bullshit.

Look what happens when you pressure the QB. I would tighten up into man coverage and blitz the hell out of them.

They can't stop our offense. We are going total vanilla today. If Brian opens things up it willl be a run away offensively.

Good play Jackson. How long does it take for KOK to teach Stanley put a little air under the ball?

Latest posts