!*****Official Cowboys @ Hawkeyes Game Thread*****!

I don't doubt that he'll be good. He's just not good now. I still think he's our only option at QB.

technically, you're right. i think it's just newness. he really hasn't make many mistakes. 1 i can think of is on his pick, he probably should have thrown to Fant in the flat instead of trying MVG on the curl. I believe on the replay i saw fan'ts man playing off and kind of a zone and he's the one that tipped the pass for the pick. he's learning. he's good.

Pretty happy overall. Defense only allowed 3 points even with the turnovers.

Feel like this will be a game where we continue to wear them out and with 2 passing TDs the running game will open up more in the 2nd half. Just for fun, I'll make a prediction of a rushing TD for both Butler and Wadley in 2nd half.

and credit to secondary. playing very well. best tackling secondary i've seen in a while. After one half, I ready to say Gervaise is a player. we'll see how it pans out over 13 games, but he has instincts. better than Miller, in my opinion; which begs the question.....

don't know if gervaise was out of position or what, but he let a man get beyond him. luckily, JJ was like glue and made a great pbu.

I really like how they run their pass routes past the first down marker on 3rd downs. What a great idea! We should try that!

Latest posts