!*****OFFICIAL 'BIRDS OF IOWA VISIT THE SWISS CONFEDERATION' GAME THREAD*****!

I've been very high on Luka since we started recruiting him. I hope you guys see now why because I know some were skeptical after watching his film. There is a reason Louisville and Notre Dame wanted him.

There were skeptics on a top 100 kid committed to Iowa? Point them out and shame them.

2ui3m5m
Found a live feed http://gph.is/2ui3m5m

I sucked so hard at this. Sorry

There were skeptics on a top 100 kid committed to Iowa? Point them out and shame them.

He wasn't a top 100 kid but I remember someone saying he was flat footed and some questioned his athletic ability after watching his film. This kid is going to be a stud.

Haha, no kidding that is like saying I was excited about Cook or I'm excited about Wieskamp next year.

I wonder if Cy5656 got confused and thinks everyone was making fun of Garza, because that is what his fellow Clown fans do?

He wasn't a top 100 kid but I remember someone saying he was flat footed and some questioned his athletic ability after watching his film. This kid is going to be a stud.

Don't be bashing Lightning, he is a passionate Hawk fan. He was wrong about Garza, but you gotta respect his Hawk fandom!

Haha, no kidding that is like saying I was excited about Cook or I'm excited about Wieskamp next year.

I wonder if Cy5656 got confused and thinks everyone was making fun of Garza, because that is what his fellow Clown fans do?

It's just him against the world. He's just trying to bring some basketball enlightenment to all of us idiots. It's just too bad we don't see it.

Why would clone fans make fun of a top 125 kid that had that many great offers? I know you said his shot looks brutal but I think he's a four year starter.

Why would clone fans make fun of a top 125 kid that had that many great offers? I know you said his shot looks brutal but I think he's a four year starter.

I don't know man, I can't think like a Clown. Maybe for the same reason they continue to downplay how good Jordan was for Iowa last year?

I've been very high on Luka since we started recruiting him. I hope you guys see now why because I know some were skeptical after watching his film. There is a reason Louisville and Notre Dame wanted him.
I was high on Garza too, but now I'm starting to wonder. Hopefully, he will be pretty good.

Anybody have the final stats? I only saw the halftime stats. Nunge struggled in the first half but Garza dominated. I still think Nunge can be something very special but I thought Nunge was going to be more valuable than Garza as freshman and boy I was wrong.

Who was the guy saying Garza was going to be terrible cuz he had flat feet? How's he feel about that comment now??

Anybody have the final stats? I only saw the halftime stats. Nunge struggled in the first half but Garza dominated. I still think Nunge can be something very special but I thought Nunge was going to be more valuable than Garza as freshman and boy I was wrong.

Who was the guy saying Garza was going to be terrible cuz he had flat feet? How's he feel about that comment now??

Well lets not put the cart ahead of the horse here, we still haven't even played a game. Plus the guy who did say it is a passionate Hawk fan. We all make predictions that turn out incorrect, and I for one would never ever rub that in a true Hawk fans face.

As far as I know - they have not been released yet. I am pretty sure they have a good marketing team over there with a camera so I expect some stuff up on Twitter tonight - when it gets posted I'll throw it up on this thread.

Any link to final stats?

I'm all confused here. it looks to me like Garza and Cook may have only played 1 minute in the second half? Garza had 22 points in 10 minutes in the first half and finished the game with 24 points in 11 minutes according to twitter.