!*****OFFICIAL 'BIRDS OF IOWA VISIT THE SWISS CONFEDERATION' GAME THREAD*****!

Garza is a big body. There's not a lot of them in college basketball, plus he knows how to use it. He makes his bunnies and rebounds, runs the court, and shoots free throws well so far. It's just nice not to see an undersized forward forced to play center. At this point don't care about his outside game just fun seeing a guy finish in traffic, even if the competition is suspect.

I don't remember the team 4 years ago beating up on their European opponents. I remember them winning, just not like this. Is this year's team that much better or is the competition that bad?

GO HAWKS!!!

I don't remember the team 4 years ago beating up on their European opponents. I remember them winning, just not like this. Is this year's team that much better or is the competition that bad?

GO HAWKS!!!

Just that bad I think. Remember four years ago we lost to a team when Pierre Pierce hit the game winner against us. Doesn't appear anybody on these teams close to that caliber a player. Germany brought guys out of retirement as it was basically a game played for charity. to raise money for children's cancer. Gesell also didn't play in the games four years ago after breaking his hand in the PTL, may have been other important guys that missed time as well, can't recall. I think that was the first time Uthoff played real games for us as well after a year off.

Latest posts