******Official Big Ten (and ISU) in Bowls thread********

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

:cool:

I gotta say ISU could have and should have had 3 players ejected for targeting. I really have to wonder where that whole type of play comes from. Does that come from Campbell telling his players to win at all cost? Does he recruit some just crazy, wired, hormone laden brutes or what? I would not be too proud of the actions of their defenders headhunting like that.

I gotta say ISU could have and should have had 3 players ejected for targeting. I really have to wonder where that whole type of play comes from. Does that come from Campbell telling his players to win at all cost? Does he recruit some just crazy, wired, hormone laden brutes or what? I would not be too proud of the actions of their defenders headhunting like that.

Just plain poor coaching out of Lames. Undisciplined.

Wherever it comes from it’s dumb af cuz they’ll usually toss your ass.

I'll give them the 1st one, can you imagine this place if one of our players got ejected for that 2nd tackle?

I'll give them the 1st one, can you imagine this place if one of our players got ejected for that 2nd tackle?

Yes the second ejection was more of an accidental hit but it was helmet to helme.

The worst one was the one that wasnt called when the Dback launched himself 4 feet into the air to go helmet to helmet and the guy had already missed the catch and was hovering OOBounds. That was vicious and totally bad

Yes the second ejection was more of an accidental hit but it was helmet to helme.

The worst one was the one that wasnt called when the Dback launched himself 4 feet into the air to go helmet to helmet and the guy had already missed the catch and was hovering OOBounds. That was vicious and totally bad

I thought that Peavy should have at least gotten a personal foul for that hit out of bounds. I mean he was like 5 yards out, in the air, and Peavy launches himself into him.

Watch the replay... the DB was making play on ball that’s why he launched to try knock it out.. and his helmet never touched the guy.. that wasn’t even close to targeting..

1st one was..2nd one idk the DE really couldn’t help it.. how do you tackle a guy laying out without your helmet hitting other guys helmet.. certainly wasn’t targeting imo..

Was good game.. isu beat themselves a lot.

I just hope our offense shows half the fight theirs did on Tuesday. Bad penalties and 3 tos and they kept coming at them
The team does have a lot of fight.
The fan base has got to be the biggest collection of crybabies I’ve ever seen. Twitter feed and FB was full of whining. The stadium sounded like Hilton with all of the booing. It’s always somebody else’s fault.

Latest posts