******Official Big Ten (and ISU) in Bowls thread********

Announcers were saying the early pick six (shortened by a taunting penalty) was on Butler for not finishing the route.

In the NFL, you finish the route or you bag groceries at your local Piggly Wiggly.

There used to be a Hinky Dinky in the Drake area that we bought 3 quarts of Old Milwaukee for one dollar, then bought a meal at McDonalds for one dollar.....

0_0_4608_7481.jpg

The good old days when we were living high on the hog.....

:cool:

I'll take the other side of the coin on this one, I thought the Clowns got screwed. That false start was so obvious and it may have been the difference in the game. The first hit was obviously targeting, but the 2nd one I felt was accidental.

If Iowa losses in this manner this board will be livid.

The 2nd one while not the worst targeting you'll see was still targeting by the rules. Pearcy should have been called for one as well and was not. Yes, the missed false start was not good. Of course, ISU's 7 false starts was their own fault.

Overall, ISU had chances to win and imploded by their own doing.

Just started watching this current Michigan drive..........how many Michigan players on D skipped the bowl game?

Kirk just witnessed that play and said, "This is why I don't do cute shit"

EDIT: and then they score lmao

7 Michigan players have catches today. None of them are named Oliver martin. Weird

I just checked OM's stats he has only caught 11 passes this year. I remember one of them, but I am not a Michigan fan so I am not invested in every minute of every game...........so take it fwiw.

Im sure I'll get flamed here, but all this Michigan game does is reinforce to me that BIG defense really arnt that great, theres just no offenses...

It's tough to not agree. If these were close, tough losses it's one thing, but these blowouts are not a good look.

Latest posts