off topic: random crap

mrolympia

since there is no OT board (it would make too much sense to create one) so post random internet crap you find here since there's dead period now.

fayetteville-police-release-sketch-of-suspect-in-haymount-assault-hank-hill-athankhill-damnit-bobby-BrD7E.jpg

I put up christmas lights today. My body gets tired doing it more and more. Now I'm done but have put up 1/2 of what i do normally. I'm all LED now. Bought 'em on sale after last christmas for 10 cent on the dollar.

My wife decorates a lot. We have 6 christmas trees. Right now I'm watching Army Navy and I don't care much about it. The heisman trophy is on TV later tonight. I don't care much about that neither. I The sound of the ARMY navy game is not synced up with the picture on my HULU. That only used to happen on NBC. But this is CBS. So there's that.

Its supposed to snow 8-10 inches tonight. The guy who drives the snow plow is going to be busy tomorrow.

I cut some firewood today down in the hollow behind my place. The wood was from a tree that blew down. It was lighter than oak wood. So I guess it will burn fast. My back muscles are sore now. Tomorrow morning i'm going to have hot coffee when I get up.

Me and our eight year old hunted for elves in downtown Iowa City today.

A bunch of local businesses participate and “hide” them in their stores. You have to point them out and they give you cards acknowledging that you found the elf. You have to collect at least 15 to be entered into a drawing for some prize (lady at library didn’t know what it was).

We found 24.

A bunch of local businesses participate and “hide” them in their stores. You have to point them out and they give you cards acknowledging that you found the elf. You have to collect at least 15 to be entered into a drawing for some prize (lady at library didn’t know what it was).

We found 24.

Good Job.

We found 24.
Did you meet the council?

ceeb600f5e536376c8c848136706d4cf_original.png

I watched a JV game this morning and turned down another high school coach, looking for help. The level of coaching in Iowa high schools is almost embarrassing. But I digress.
I then grabbed a fat nap this afternoon before dinner at El Paraiso. Nice relaxing day.

So you're one of those people that always goes to a public store to take a dump, that habit is very frustrating to us custodial engineers.
And us folks that simply want to take a leak without suffering from the stench of some jerk that's never heard of a courtesy flush.

And us folks that simply want to take a leak without suffering from the stench of some jerk that's never heard of a courtesy flush.
And also believe the stall is a phone booth, nothing better that to hear someone yelling in to their phone about how icy the interstate is over the deafening blast of a flaming butt rocket

Latest posts