Nothing wrong with Marble. Saywut?

I too think there is something wrong with him. He isnt as explosive. At least he doesn't seem that way to me. I'm not the only one thinking that am I??

He could be hurt to the point where the ligament(s) or what have you, will not fully heal without significant time off and/or surgery, but he can still play with the pain. Why wouldn't they mention that tho? Unless they want other teams to think he is ok as some type of strategy. Although that strategy is out the window now. I wouldn't concentrate on Marble....

Who knows, maybe he is just off like the whole dang team & their shooting. Very unfortunate, it is.

He looked OK at Northwestern a few weeks back but he's been pretty bad all season to be honest. Take away his free throws and his scoring is very low. Plus in the Big Ten his shooting % is awful.

Not sure what it up but outside the UNI game he hasn't really played well.

Not sure really what's going on. He doesn't seem to be favoring anything while on the court, although I saw him using Woody as a brace to get down to the bench after timeouts. Something's going on there wether mental or physical.

They must just be saying that so teams don't key in on the injury, but clearly he's not what he was.

I believe there is something wrong. Coming out of a timeout everyone steps down to take their seat on the bench. Marble leans on Adam for assistance and appeared to be bracing as he stepped with his left leg.

I believe there is something wrong. Coming out of a timeout everyone steps down to take their seat on the bench. Marble leans on Adam for assistance and appeared to be bracing as he stepped with his left leg.

I saw that too...something is not right.

Hollins stayed on Gesell when Marble came back...the smaller Hollins stayed on Marble.

If Marble is not healthy to the point where he can't contribute, then why not sit him until he's healthy again? Instead, is Fran playing him and slowing down the healing process?

I'd rather be without Marble for a game or two and then have him back at 100% then have him at 50% the entire season.

If Marble is not healthy to the point where he can't contribute, then why not sit him until he's healthy again? Instead, is Fran playing him and slowing down the healing process?

I'd rather be without Marble for a game or two and then have him back at 100% then have him at 50% the entire season.

This is correct. I would sit him until the home game against Purdue on 2/27.

@Wisky, NW, @PSU, Minny, @Nebraska and then the Hawks get 6 days off before the Purdue game. Hawks could very well go 4-1 in that stretch without Marble.

In observing body language after the game and off-the-record conversations, something is going on. Injury or something else.

Marble clearly is not himself and needs to sit until he is able to really contribute again. He is just a shadow of his former self on the court.

Just his play. The steady regression says to me that whatever the injury is, playing on it is making it worse.

Latest posts