Noah Fant 'Officially' NFL Bound / No Bowl Game

HIs family hasn't thought Ferentz treated him right. Football is a brutal sport so why wouldn't he want to take care of himself and his family. Ferentz goes out of his way to take care of his family.
No shit. King Kirk's nepotism is A-OK but heaven forbid a lowly player make a decision that's best for their financial future. Some of these idiots are hopeless.

Why are you putting words in my mouth. I DON'T KNOW if Kirk meant it or not.

You didn't answer my question: have you ever failed to be brutally honest with anyone?
I can honestly say the only time I've ever given a compliment and didn't mean it was when I was being sarcastic. That said, I'm not the subject here; Kirk is. Why are you trying to deflect the fact that you think Kirk lied? Just own it, buddy.

Pretty sure it isn't a stat listed by game, do you recall every play? Good for you. Or are you saying that Fant was NOT prone to drop passes at critical times? He made some great plays, but he did not have great hands.

You said you knew 4 plays off the top of your head. I asked what plays and you couldn’t answer. I could think of 1 critical drop and another poster gave an example of another. That’s called backing your arguements up with evidence.

We've seen Hockenson miss blocks as well. Hock is a better blocker than Fant, but people are overstating Fant's lack of blocking ability. He should've been playing in the slot anyway, whatever.
Of course. I'm in agreement with you on this. Wholeheartedly. If I had a player like Noah Fant and I felt like his blocking wasn't very good as a TE, I'd put him in the slot. All day, every day. I'd spend extra time in practice, working on his blocking too. The last thing I'd do is sit him on the sidelines.

I can honestly say the only time I've ever given a compliment and didn't mean it was when I was being sarcastic. That said, I'm not the subject here; Kirk is. Why are you trying to deflect the fact that you think Kirk lied? Just own it, buddy.
All those compliments you gave me were sarcastic?
seth-rogen-crying.gif

Of course. I'm in agreement with you on this. Wholeheartedly. If I had a player like Noah Fant and I felt like his blocking wasn't very good as a TE, I'd put him in the slot. All day, every day. I'd spend extra time in practice, working on his blocking too. The last thing I'd do is sit him on the sidelines.

I like your coaching philosophy. Are you related to Kirk in some way? If so, I think we should find a place for you on the Iowa coaching staff

You said you knew 4 plays off the top of your head. I asked what plays and you couldn’t answer. I could think of 1 critical drop and another poster gave an example of another. That’s called backing your arguements up with evidence.

I did answer; one as a freshman, a drop in the endzone, one two point conversion drop, one against NW in OT, multiple critical 3rd downs. You are either a lawyer, or a 4th grade English teacher....no you can't spell argument, I'll go with lawyer.

I did answer; one as a freshman, a drop in the endzone, one two point conversion drop, one against NW in OT, multiple critical 3rd downs. You are either a lawyer, or a 4th grade English teacher....no you can't spell argument, I'll go with lawyer.
This is like one of those @Joshbrown fights I used to get in.

Except he gave up when he knew he was beat and started posting .gifs. Like @proudhawkfan21

Hey, it’s okay to be called out for being wrong. Just say you are sorry and after you serve your 2 game suspension we can all move on;)

Good enough. I can't argue with that statement. Thanks for the response.

Per the second part, already been covered. I will own that I don't know. Have a great weekend.

I like your coaching philosophy. Are you related to Kirk in some way? If so, I think we should find a place for you on the Iowa coaching staff
Nope. No relation. Which is best for everyone as I don't think my immediate supervisor would appreciate me calling him Gutless Gary. I'm not gonna stop doing that.

Yeah, the U said let's type up Noah's statement consisting of 276 words and decided Kirk's should be "We're disappointed and good luck, kid!"

yes that's exactly what I think. I still am waiting to hear why being disappointed that Noah left before the bowl game is a bad thing or look. Of course they are.

Hey, it’s okay to be called out for being wrong. Just say you are sorry and after you serve your 2 game suspension we can all move on;)
Your lack of knowledge about his drops doesn't mean they didn't happen. You should probably watch the games. Here is one of his drops now, and not even one of the four that I mentioned; .

When you look at what athletic departments across the country continue to deal with... PSU, Baylor, NC, Miami, TOSU with Urban, Louisville, MN - every school being named in the FBI investigation towards paying for players to come play basketball.

At Iowa we have "Free Dolph" and "Disappointed Gate". OH THE HORROR!

Your lack of knowledge about his drops doesn't mean they didn't happen. You should probably watch the games. Here is one of his drops now, and not even one of the four that I mentioned; .

Now that is evidence! Great job!! 2 more to go. Taking you a long time considering they were on the top of your head.

Also a little loose with the word “critical” as this was the 1st drive of the 1st game. But I’ll allow it as you are struggling so much..

When you look at what athletic departments across the country continue to deal with... PSU, Baylor, NC, Miami, TOSU with Urban, Louisville, MN - every school being named in the FBI investigation towards paying for players to come play basketball.

At Iowa we have "Free Dolph" and "Disappointed Gate". OH THE HORROR!
Time to get some people upset about the pink locker room again. That shit hasn’t happened is several years. We’re due.