No Wisconsin no problem right? Official Ohio St vs Iowa Big Ten Tournament Game thread

Piss defense, piss defense, piss defense. Teams drive at will into the paint, over and over, and over. Our guards have always be slow under Fran.

Dolph keeps saying, "tired" this or that to explain Iowa's terrible play ... WTF - OSU just played an intense game less than 20 hours ago but Iowa is the "tired" team after 4 days' rest??

Fallacious rationalization, much Dolph? Of course you do!
I stopped listening to him a long time ago..... He's brutal. Nice guy huge homer but man even 5 plus yrs ago he was rough. I can't imagine how bad he must be now. Which is too bad because there's no one better at what he does then Bobby Hanson.

That

That ain’t gonna happen
Yeah, i know. But as mediocre as we have been from an overall season perspective it would in normal years. Only saving grace we have is that there have been a shitload of mediocre teams this year

College basketball is trash tbh.... some people are living in the nostalgia of the old days and are not seeing reality. This game reminds me of how they called the ncaa tournament last year... hacks after hacks not called and ugly games.

The hawkeyes are not built for that kind of game. I think these dumbfucks are tying to model the officiating philosophy after the NBA playoffs.

but college players can't handle the contact that nba players can... so you just end up with garbage basketball.

If it turns out Fran is jumping to ND, does that play in to the team's lack of energy the last 2 games?

I don't want Fran gone, just wondering why this team has fallen flat when they should be ramping up efforts.

Nope, our conference is too strong. Iowa looking at an eight or ninth seed in the NCAA.
They're already a 9 seed. Back to back losses to 2 of the 3 worst teams in the conference should drop them to at least a 10. I wouldn't be surprised to see 11 after going 5-5 over final 10, including losses to 3 of the bottom 4 teams in conference.

If it turns out Fran is jumping to ND, does that play in to the team's lack of energy the last 2 games?

I don't want Fran gone, just wondering why this team has fallen flat when they should be ramping up efforts.
Interesting point.....but at this point, if ND wants him bad enough....wish him well and upgrade.

Iowa lacks a true big man and a penetrating 3.

OSU and anyone else big and physical not a good matchup. Nor quick aggressive guards.

Really a wonder they've won 19. On the back of Murray.

I ran into a Hawkeyes fan here at work and we talked about that last game at home. “Senior day, playing for a second seed, at home against a weak team………. and we play flat and lose………. It sure is tough being a Hawkeyes.”

He summed it up quit well. It just seems our coaches are just good enough in basketball and football to keep coming back to pick up their checks each week.

Latest posts