No tyler cook

Let's simplify the discussion. And I don't want you qualifying or explaining your answer. You've already explained why you don't think Cook should have the offense run through him. If you go into some diatribe explaining your answer, I'm done.

What option should Cook be in this offense, meaning in who's hands would you rather see the ball? Just give me the players' names. That's it.
I agree Cook should have a primary role in the offense. But I'm going to switch gears here. I'm concerned with his minute workload. 36-37 a night is a lot. He is being asked to cover both Garza's recent foul trouble and Kriener's inconstancy. He has looked tired late in games. People are criticizing his effort on the Bruno put back. He couldn't control Northwestern's Pardon late in that game either. He was breathing heavily at Indiana.

I would like to see Luka and Ryan revert back to their January levels of play and perhaps Tyler could get back to 30-32 minutes and may have more spring in his legs late. I'm sure Luka and Ryan and Fran would like to see this a lot more than myself.

the issue i had with Cook earlier this season was that he was trying to go end-to-end 1 on 5 too many times, dribbling off his foot, charging or throwing the ball away and then we would take some ill-advised jumpers. i wanted Cook to be playing on the low block along with Garza and feed them both. iowa is best when both cook and garza are scoring down low and playing inside out.
He seems to have stopped his Magic Johnson full court imitation. Agree, he needs to get down close to the basket where he is a load.

Let's simplify the discussion. And I don't want you qualifying or explaining your answer. You've already explained why you don't think Cook should have the offense run through him. If you go into some diatribe explaining your answer, I'm done.

What option should Cook be in this offense, meaning in who's hands would you rather see the ball? Just give me the players' names. That's it.
I like Cook having the ball a lot, in the right places. He is shooting 54%.

In fairness, not long ago you "qualified" what you meant when you stated that Cook was "close to unstoppable." Identifying the comments as hyperbole, not fact. This was helpful to me in understanding what your are proposing.

In fairness, not long ago you "qualified" what you meant when you stated that Cook was "close to unstoppable." Identifying the comments as hyperbole, not fact. This was helpful to me in understanding what your are proposing.

It's not hard. It shouldn't take you long. List the players names you think should be options in this offense ahead of Cook. Don't write anything else. Just list the names.

Rebounds per minute:

Kriener .223

Garza .205

Cook .250

Baer .235

Pemsl .275 (combination of 2018-2019)

Turnovers per minute:

Garza .06

Cook .09

Pemsl .08

Kriener .08

List the players that you want as options in this offense ahead of Cook. Come on. You can do it.

It's not hard. It shouldn't take you long. List the players names you think should be options in this offense ahead of Cook. Don't write anything else. Just list the names.
Cook - in the post

JB - long range

Wieskamp - mid range

End of game - JB

Get the team back in it - Moss

Try to draw a foul - Cook (if not in crunch time)

Try to draw a foul - Moss/JB (in the crunch time)

Cook is at the top of this list.

Thanks. Figured you'd had qualifiers. Have a good day.
Your question has multiple answers and options. It is called flexibility.

Surprised you are running away, since you said you were just "horsing around" with me.

You seem to be taking it personally.

But, I got it.

Your question has multiple answers and options. It is called flexibility.

Surprised you are running away, since you said you were just "horsing around" with me.

You seem to be taking it personally.

But, I got it.

Yes. I'm wounded and running away. It beats banging my head against the wall.

OK. Now I'm done.

#pwned

Latest posts