No fans allowed at NCAA Tournament Sites

Its going to be different, that's for sure. I don't think most have really appreciated how important fan support can be in game dynamics, but we are sure going to see the impact. One part of me thinks it is a prudent move, but on the other hand, it might affect outcomes perhaps.

Now, it might be interesting to hear to actually hear what Izzo is constantly whining about.........

Cancel the whole event if a fucking common cold/flu virus is that bad!!! Don't just worry about my immune system, let's worry about the TV crews too! And the refs, players, cheerleaders, family members. Oh, but then the media and tv networks would lose money? Ok let's just screw over the fan... And keep spreading the fear.

Notice the media never interviews any survivors??? One guy rated it a TWO. said if it wasn't for the 2 week quarantine he MAYBE would have missed ONE day of work. I've had hangovers last longer! Don't believe the hype!!!

Last edited:
Cancel the whole event if a fucking common cold/flu virus is that bad!!! Ever notice the media never interviews any survivors??? One guy rated it a TWO. said if it wasn't for the 2 week quarantine he MAYBE would have missed ONE day of work. I've had hangovers last longer! Don't believe the hype!!!
incredulous.gif

Cancel the whole event if a fucking common cold/flu virus is that bad!!! Ever notice the media never interviews any survivors??? One guy rated it a TWO. said if it wasn't for the 2 week quarantine he MAYBE would have missed ONE day of work. I've had hangovers last longer! Don't believe the hype!!!

you better listen to reports from legit sources before you decide what to say.

Latest posts