NIT BRACKETOLOGY

The good news is Iowa is now a lock for post season play. I still see the NCAA Tournament as a long shot so I won't be super disappointed if they wind up in the NIT. I'm taking it 1 game at a time, hopefully the shots are dropping against Indiana.

The good news is Iowa is now a lock for post season play. I still see the NCAA Tournament as a long shot so I won't be super disappointed if they wind up in the NIT. I'm taking it 1 game at a time, hopefully the shots are dropping against Indiana.

The hoosiers are going to be tough.....

Even with most of their starters playing with 4 fouls for a lot of the second half, they stayed close. If we contain Bryant and Blackmon. If Jok and Jordan are on, we will win, I do believe......

Going to be a good game nonetheless.....

Wisconsin has regained their MoJo slamming the goofers to the floor Hard yesterday, a harsh reality check for Minny. Badgers just might be a handful if we play them on Friday......

Bottom Line; We will be in the NIT anyway with 2/3 home games I believe.....!

:cool:

Stop this nonsense talk! I believe our Hawks will not only beat Indiana but will throttle them. Mark it...

The hoosiers are going to be tough.....

Even with most of their starters playing with 4 fouls for a lot of the second half, they stayed close. If we contain Bryant and Blackmon. If Jok and Jordan are on, we will win, I do believe......

Going to be a good game nonetheless.....

Wisconsin has regained their MoJo slamming the goofers to the floor Hard yesterday, a harsh reality check for Minny. Badgers just might be a handful if we play them on Friday......

Bottom Line; We will be in the NIT anyway with 2/3 home games I believe.....!

:cool:

Yes, I would have preferred Ohio State. Indiana is going to be a tough one to knock out.

Latest posts