Nice job Oregon

tenor.gif

Yea Oregon looks to be an up and down team for sure. Texas Southern did come up with a win against a Big 12 team as well I believe.

On a somewhat unrelated note. With Bol Bol being Peter Jok's cousin and all, how come Fran didn't ever check in with him or possibly offer?

Yea Oregon looks to be an up and down team for sure. Texas Southern did come up with a win against a Big 12 team as well I believe.

On a somewhat unrelated note. With Bol Bol being Peter Jok's cousin and all, how come Fran didn't ever check in with him or possibly offer?

Not sure but the list of teams he was interested in almost perfectly lines up with the list of teams named in the federal investigation. Kansas, USC, Oregon, Creighton, Arizona...

can that really be a coincidence?

Serious? Bol Bol and Peter Jok are cousins?

Yes they did. They beat Baylor.

because weed isn't legal in iowa??

Chol Marial is another 7’3” kid with Iowa connections that we probably wont land. I believe he’s got an Iowa offer but doesnt look like we are pursuing very hard. Makes you kinda wonder how deep the rabbit hole goes in the world of pay to play.

Not sure but the list of teams he was interested in almost perfectly lines up with the list of teams named in the federal investigation. Kansas, USC, Oregon, Creighton, Arizona...

can that really be a coincidence?
There are no coincidences when it comes to $ and politics

Lol, it’s a long season boys. If you’re going get bummed every time a team has beaten losses, you’ll go crazy.

Only way you can get away with saying something like that is if you’re a dem
Stick your politics up your ass, all the way to the elbow, give it a quarter turn to lock them up your ass, and go walk out in traffic.

No one wants to hear your opinions on government whether they’re from Donald Trump or Elizabeth Warren. It’s as socially acceptable on a sports board as walking over to your neighbor’s house and shitting on his coffee table. But you seem like the type of guy who would do that if your neighbor didn’t vote for the same guy as you.