The Ghost Of Fat Pitzgerald Haunts The Mildcats Game Thread

Got to CR hotel on Friday. Headed to Iowa City to catch the men play basketball. Yeah. Had ice cream! Back to CR to Scores for some Millstream and watched Rutgers get swamped. Had some good Haddock. Brunch later this a.m. then on to Kinnick.
Go Hawks!
No place like IC before a game

30-10. Johnson 172 yards and 2 TD's. Cade 14-24 116 yards. Castro with a pick-6. Stevens 52 yard FG. Sullivan doesn't come in for Cade but plays some 3rd and shorts outside the red zone. Don't sleep on the possibility of him getting a drive or 2 against his former team though.

Got to CR hotel on Friday. Headed to Iowa City to catch the men play basketball. Yeah. Had ice cream! Back to CR to Scores for some Millstream and watched Rutgers get swamped. Had some good Haddock. Brunch later this a.m. then on to Kinnick.
Go Hawks!

Not getting a B1G+ subscription so I am expecting a breakdown/scouting report on the exhibition game.:)

At the Swarm tailgate party and I noticed scout sniper teams deploying on building roof tops around Kinnick.

What world we live in where we got to have an over watch for a college football game.

Let’s go Hawks. We got to Iowa City yesterday afternoon, went to the homecoming parade and then proceeded to drink like fish.

I am hearing you...

Drinking From The Bottle Gif - Best Pictures and Decription Forwardset.Com

Go Hawks!

Damn, living the LIFE

30-10. Johnson 172 yards and 2 TD's. Cade 14-24 116 yards. Castro with a pick-6. Stevens 52 yard FG. Sullivan doesn't come in for Cade but plays some 3rd and shorts outside the red zone. Don't sleep on the possibility of him getting a drive or 2 against his former team though.

Prophetic analysis, definitely within the aspect of provability

IA will win out, they only lose to P4 schools with State in their name (ISU, OSU, MSU). No more of them until they play Wash State in a bowl.