Nice job Oregon

Most good mid-majors are not well known until later in season. And, yes, upsets DO happen. Isn't that right, Hillary?

Stick your politics up your ass, all the way to the elbow, give it a quarter turn to lock them up your ass, and go walk out in traffic.

No one wants to hear your opinions on government whether they’re from Donald Trump or Elizabeth Warren. It’s as socially acceptable on a sports board as walking over to your neighbor’s house and shitting on his coffee table. But you seem like the type of guy who would do that if your neighbor didn’t vote for the same guy as you.

My neighbors are racists. Keyboard tough guy

Well, looks like Oregon lost to another unranked nobody tonight. That win looks like it won't mean jack shit. Will Monday be our first win against a good team?

Well, looks like Oregon lost to another unranked nobody tonight. That win looks like it won't mean jack shit. Will Monday be our first win against a good team?

Houston is not bad (they are 6-0 with a win at BYU), but Oregon was down 19 at half in a true road game. They fought back to lose by 4, but it is obvious that Oregon is not as good as advertised at the beginning of the year.

Houston is not bad (they are 6-0 with a win at BYU), but Oregon was down 19 at half in a true road game. They fought back to lose by 4, but it is obvious that Oregon is not as good as advertised at the beginning of the year.
The same BYU team that just lost to Weber State?

The same BYU team that just lost to Weber State?

Wasn't saying BYU was great (or good), just a road game early in the year. There's no doubt that the Oregon win has lust any luster it had. At least UCONN hasn't lost yet (they play Arizona today).

Wasn't saying BYU was great (or good), just a road game early in the year. There's no doubt that the Oregon win has lust any luster it had. At least UCONN hasn't lost yet (they play Arizona today).
You were so concerned with the first part of post that you missed my prediction. :D

Treasure of the Sierra Madre a interesting flick huh?

One of my favorite movies. John Huston directed it and also gave Humphrey a handout or two at the beginning of the flick.....

Tale of the problems newfound wealth and greed will bring.....

The barroom brawl was brutal and is a classic scene.....

:cool: