New video board going up today

BM-_4IcCAAMtGp5.jpg:large
Those graphics suck!

I was walking through the back hallway in the UIHC main OR today and saw it fired up. They had all but two small cells working the last time I looked at it as I was leaving. Pretty impressive. Also saw the truss structure for the ribbon in the North endzone. This upgrade is going to have a minor effect on the sound pressure level in the stadium. Maybe get a another dB louder by reflecting some sound back that would otherwise leave.

So, with our jump to #16, the Clones lose their temporary bragging rights? Ohhh, nooo.

But hey... at least they have that cool Interstate Road Sign superstructure holding it up. Right? That's dead sexy.

@TheIowaHawkeyes
The new videowalls at north end of Kinnick will be 78 percent larger than what was in the NW corner last year.

BNJrITaCYAEpnPY.jpg:large

Hopefully there will be a couple good replays to show this year.

Go Hawks!

Barta must value my opinion.

I received a link to a survey about what I would like to see more of on the new big screen. Anyone else get this?
I ranked replays and highlights, followed by player/team stats, then scores from B1G/around country, and finally what's the happenings round UofI campus.

I've always hated how they have the worst angled replays, and rarely showed them during reviews/questionable calls. Wussies.

Barta must value my opinion.

I received a link to a survey about what I would like to see more of on the new big screen. Anyone else get this?
I ranked replays and highlights, followed by player/team stats, then scores from B1G/around country, and finally what's the happenings round UofI campus.

I've always hated how they have the worst angled replays, and rarely showed them during reviews/questionable calls. Wussies.

blame the big ten office for this.

The tight ***** that watch the game from the ramp will be ******

Don't they look through the corner section? They should still be ok to not pay admissions. Barta did say/I made up that he plans on charging donations to the Iclub for the top level of the parking lot.

Latest posts