NEW OC

campbell gets oc. leaving a spot for brian to come in. reese stays for a couple more years. campbell will eventually leave to be a hc thus opening the door for brian to become oc. then brian will become the heir apparent to his father. all while levar woods climbs the ladder on the defense to become the dc under brian.

campbell gets oc. leaving a spot for brian to come in. reese stays for a couple more years. campbell will eventually leave to be a hc thus opening the door for brian to become oc. then brian will become the heir apparent to his father. all while levar woods climbs the ladder on the defense to become the dc under brian.

Times like these make me think you are Herby while sober.

you almost sound like herby, however, you did leave out why or what and who the DC is, and how and why he leaves all of a sudden.

you almost sound like herby, however, you did leave out why or what and who the DC is, and how and why he leaves all of a sudden.

not sure who the dc will be but my take is this is something that will take more than 5 yrs (jon's prediction on kf tenure) so my guess would be the dc leaves like campbell to be an hc. not saying it would happen but i think it would be an ok scenario over the next 8 yrs or so.

i am not herby and kind of take offense to that because i feel that i make sense most of the time when i post rather than ranting nonsensically.

not sure who the dc will be but my take is this is something that will take more than 5 yrs (jon's prediction on kf tenure) so my guess would be the dc leaves like campbell to be an hc. not saying it would happen but i think it would be an ok scenario over the next 8 yrs or so.i am not herby and
kind of take offense to that because i feel that i make sense

most of the time when i post

rather than ranting nonsensically

lol. true that. didn't mean any offense and you do. was more in reference to a post (albeit good one) of his yesterday where he had it all figured out, except one small new detail...no more kok.

not sure who the dc will be but my take is this is something that will take more than 5 yrs (jon's prediction on kf tenure) so my guess would be the dc leaves like campbell to be an hc. not saying it would happen but i think it would be an ok scenario over the next 8 yrs or so.

i am not herby and kind of take offense to that because i feel that i make sense most of the time when i post rather than ranting nonsensically.

Also your use of comma's and period's are a dead giveaway......

I hope not. The last thing we need is Brian Ferentz as Iowa's head football coach.....just because his name is Ferentz.

This makes sense to me. Add the fact that David Raih is back on staff as a GA to coach the QB's and it really makes sense.

While I didn't always agree with KOK I can't believe he gets so much grief. Whether or not the position coach job isn't as prominent may or may not be an issue with him. He is getting older and may have wanted some NFL experience and probably less stress. Heck to live on south beach and not have to listen to all the KOK haters out there. It sounds like a great gig to me. I wish him the best of luck.

Kamel- I was not dishing grief to KOK, just calling like I see it. I certainly don't know what transpired in IC, but something does not add up; therefore, it appears to me that he had some help leaving. I could be completely wrong, but after reading posts on HN from posters that appear to have some INs, there was something other than him just wanting a change of scenery

Latest posts