New Commit!

Was committed to Ball State but had active offers from both Wiscy and Indiana. Holds the Michigan high school state record for interceptions and also plays RB picking up over 2000 yards on the ground. Not a bad get, especially since he seems to be one of those last minute class fillers.

Was committed to Ball State but had active offers from both Wiscy and Indiana. Holds the Michigan high school state record for interceptions and also plays RB picking up over 2000 yards on the ground. Not a bad get, especially since he seems to be one of those last minute class fillers.

Yes, much better than a guy nobody else has heard of.

Wow, I didn't know Indiana and Wisconsin had moved to the MAC! Thank you for this important update...not I can put you back on my ignore list with a clear conscience. This one is for you, "myth"!

This is one of the best "back-up plan" recruits that Iowa has gotten in recent memory. King has major talent. If he were from anywhere besides inner-city Detroit, he would have a lot more big-time offers.

What Midwestern recruiting guru Allen Trieu said of him prior to his commitment. He was one of Trieu's top 150 Midwestern players, and one of the top handful that went to MAC teams.

Desmond King
, CB, Detroit Village Prep (Mich.)
Committed to Ball State
King, a playmaking cornerback with 18 interceptions in two seasons, decommitted from Central Michigan and switched to Ball State recently. It was a huge coup for the Cardinals, as we feel BCS schools will regret not coming harder after King. He's a great cover man who understands the game and always seems to come up with big plays.

Wow, I didn't know Indiana and Wisconsin had moved to the MAC! Thank you for this important update...not I can put you back on my ignore list with a clear conscience. This one is for you, "myth"!

Wow, I didn't know he was committed to Indiana, Wisconsin and Ball State all at once? Isn't there some sort of rule against that? If not, there should be.

Whoa, ignore list, theres really one of those!?
Please, i must know more.

Latest posts