New Commit: John Wisnieski

Man, I swear that you are just a Hawkeye fan with an alt just clowing us all the time, while sitting back and just laughing at us all taking the bait. It seems impossible for somebody to be as stupid as you without doing it on purpose.

I tend to agree. Nobody can actually be this stupid. It has to be a friendly fire trolling act.

Well at the same time ISU was behind the 8 ball in offering Wisnieski too. So that could have upset him just like Bevins may have been upset that Iowa was late in offering him.

Not acceptable. The kid is 30 min. from campus. Why weren't the coaches all over this kid?

Well at the same time ISU was behind the 8 ball in offering Wisnieski too. So that could have upset him just like Bevins may have been upset that Iowa was late in offering him.

It's not the same thing. Just get that through your head.

Its not the same thing? You get an offer late from your favorite school when said school knows you and your family are diehards? No butt hurt in either instance occurs? Right.

Iowa is taking an interesting approach to recruiting basically giving recruits an option of committing by a certain date or they will move on. It will either turn into a great tactic or blow up in their face when the verbal commits realize they really did not get to see other schools and feel as though they were pressured when they really werent ready to commit. Some will likely be taking official visits this fall to other schools even though they already committed. Plus where will recruits stand if Iowa wins 5 or fewer games? Good job out of Iowa but its a lllloooonnnngggg time to February. I put the over-under on decommits by February at 3.

Uh, well, since Iowa just moved into the rivals top 25, whatever they are doing seems to be working. Just admit ISU belongs in the MAC and move on please.

Its not the same thing? You get an offer late from your favorite school when said school knows you and your family are diehards? No butt hurt in either instance occurs? Right.

Are you 12 years old? Or just special? Serious question.

Iowa is taking an interesting approach to recruiting basically giving recruits an option of committing by a certain date or they will move on. It will either turn into a great tactic or blow up in their face when the verbal commits realize they really did not get to see other schools and feel as though they were pressured when they really werent ready to commit. Some will likely be taking official visits this fall to other schools even though they already committed. Plus where will recruits stand if Iowa wins 5 or fewer games? Good job out of Iowa but its a lllloooonnnngggg time to February. I put the over-under on decommits by February at 3.

The Iowa rule is (supposedly) that if you are wanting to take official visits to other schools, don't commit. So I don't think the bolded is accurate.

Or... Iowa is a better program, with better recruiters, and better coaches who get more out of their players and give them a higher chance to be successful both on the football field and in life.

Keep telling yourself whatever nonsense makes you feel better. You truly are delusional.

Uh, well, since Iowa just moved into the rivals top 25, whatever they are doing seems to be working. Just admit ISU belongs in the MAC and move on please.

I won't admit this but our recruits offer lists make me wonder if our coaches believe this. With all the sunshine pumping coming out of Ames you'd think we could get ONE, ONE out of eleven recruits with Iowa & ISU offers. I"M SO PROUD YOU CHOSE IOWA STATE OVER WESTERN MICHIGAN!!!

This is true and there are many examples of players who had their offers pulled b/c of other visits. However, this position may be evolving b/c didn't Johnson take a MSU visit after Iowa's offer last year? I like the rule so I hope it stays in place. I think what Kirk says is "Are we married or just holding hands"? or something to that effect.

Iowa has better coaches, more NFL players, better talent but will again finish 7-5 or below and will have a good chance of again getting beat by ISU? Ok you keep the NFL talent we will keep the better gameday coach and keep beating you.

Iowa has a rule that kids cant visit other schools after committing? That didnt work for Jaleel last year so good one. If people dont think these kids will continue visiting other schools Iowa fans are more ignorant than I thought.

Iowa has better coaches, more NFL players, better talent but will again finish 7-5 or below and will have a good chance of again getting beat by ISU? Ok you keep the NFL talent we will keep the better gameday coach and keep beating you.

And what is this prediction based on if I may ask?

Dude you won last year. The first two years you were **** pounded. You are seriously delusional.

CPR beat KF once and now he will keep beating Iowa and is the better game day coach. Calm down my friend, don't hurt yourself when your head finally comes unwedged from your butt. I'm not saying Iowa won't finish 7-5 and that is underachieving, mostly because of poor recruiting and retention from the 2008-2009 classes. the hawks will get better and if they keep recruiting well, shouldn't have as many ups and down years on the field.

Iowa has a rule that kids cant visit other schools after committing? That didnt work for Jaleel last year so good one. If people dont think these kids will continue visiting other schools Iowa fans are more ignorant than I thought.

Oh the irony.

Arguing with ISUer here is like arguing with Jambalaya on CF. It's just not worth your time.

Back on topic...I'm very excited that Iowa pulled in Wisnieski. As a former Dowling student I always enjoy seeing one commit to Iowa.

Latest posts