New Commit: John Wisnieski

Glad to see that CPR's locker room antics gone viral have really influenced top notch recruits to pick Iowa State...oh wait...

@HawkeyeInsider
#Iowa told Wisnieski's coach Tom Wilson it had 4 schollies left for '13 class. Now, with 16 known verbals, there are 3. #Hawkeyes

Glad to see that CPR's locker room antics gone viral have really influenced top notch recruits to pick Iowa State...oh wait...

images

clowns pooping themselves as I guess Wisniewski's dad played baseball at ISU, he grew up a clown fan and his sister is a current student. Reality is setting in that (1) Head to head, no sane person would choose ISU over Iowa and (2) Their recruiting in general is pathetic.

Cyclones latest to offer Dowling's Wisnieski - Page 3 - CycloneFanatic

#1. They have beat us head to head a few times with kids

#2. One could say the same thing about Minnesota's..............

Just saying.

All I hear from Cyclone fans is how much a win over Iowa and beating #2 team and these viral videos will do for recruiting. Where is it then?

10 of Iowa's 16 commitments held ISU offer too.

clowns pooping themselves as I guess Wisniewski's dad played baseball at ISU, he grew up a clown fan and his sister is a current student. Reality is setting in that (1) Head to head, no sane person would choose ISU over Iowa and (2) Their recruiting in general is pathetic.

Cyclones latest to offer Dowling's Wisnieski - Page 3 - CycloneFanatic

Before other Iowa State fans come in with some "we didn't want him anyway" BS let me say this is very troubling. I'm not floored that a quality TE or OL from the state would chose Iowa but we're getting killed by Iowa in recruiting when presumably we should have made some progress, especially with a kid with a bio like this. I see none. In fact I see a step backward (if not four) in our recruiting. Where's the Iowa high school relationship building? There's no evidence of any "fence mending" from the Chizik disaster that I can see. I know you guys like to laugh at ISU's expense so if you want to laugh hysterically check out our offer list. We're competing with ZERO BCS programs (unless you count that juggernaut Wake Forest).

As usual Iowa is getting the last laugh...

...this ****ing sucks...

Before other Iowa State fans come in with some "we didn't want him anyway" BS let me say this is very troubling. I'm not floored that a quality TE or OL from the state would chose Iowa but we're getting killed by Iowa in recruiting when presumably we should have made some progress, especially with a kid with a bio like this. I see none. In fact I see a step backward (if not four) in our recruiting. Where's the Iowa high school relationship building? There's no evidence of any "fence mending" from the Chizik disaster that I can see. I know you guys like to laugh at ISU's expense so if you want to laugh hysterically check out our offer list. We're competing with ZERO BCS programs (unless you count that juggernaut Wake Forest).

As usual Iowa is getting the last laugh...

You get cool points for honesty anyway.

...this ****ing sucks...

I do find it strange that ISU's recruiting has not picked up this year. I didn't think it would improve drastically but it hasn't improved at all. I wonder if they lack good recruiters on their staff. If I was them I would be ****** that a kid that grew up an ISU fan picked Iowa.

I do find it strange that ISU's recruiting has not picked up this year. I didn't think it would improve drastically but it hasn't improved at all. I wonder if they lack good recruiters on their staff. If I was them I would be ****** that a kid that grew up an ISU fan picked Iowa.

The kid had family ties...Greenwood, Sandeman, Van Sloten, now this kid. Not saying he was a SuperClone but WTF? We're not making a dent in state. It's embarrassing. The "SO PROUD" bull**** and the stupid-a** ESPY thing. It's just ridiculous.

Can someone point to one football reason to go to ISU over Iowa, fan loyalties aside? Congrats on making the right decision John. Still trying to figure the Campos thing out. Must be a lack of functioning brains at his house.

Latest posts