New Commit: John Wisnieski

For the record, the hawks pulled another "die hard" cyclone family kid away from Ames in track. In FD, the Flattery name is equated with great athleticism and baseball...and....ISU. Father and uncle, played at ISU. Meanwhile, they couldn't deny that Iowa just plain did a much better job at SHOWING that they wanted their son to come to Iowa. Iowa made the kid feel like he would be more "welcomed" into their fold. Just saying.

And yet Jaleel is currently training in Iowa City to beat the clownz *****.

Let me know when you can even come close to landing any big time recruit such as Jaleel with any offer other than Wake Forest.....

As someone already mentioned. Jaleel never did take that official to MSU, but I don't think Iowa has a "rule" that they don't allow commits to take visits to other schools. What has happened is that a kid has had his offer pulled if they have "committed", and then visited somewhere else behind Iowa's back.

For the record, the hawks pulled another "die hard" cyclone family kid away from Ames in track. In FD, the Flattery name is equated with great athleticism and baseball...and....ISU. Father and uncle, played at ISU. Meanwhile, they couldn't deny that Iowa just plain did a much better job at SHOWING that they wanted their son to come to Iowa. Iowa made the kid feel like he would be more "welcomed" into their fold. Just saying.

yes and a big help was coach woody...big reason was to learn from someone that was as good as he was (olympians help).

CPR beat KF once and now he will keep beating Iowa and is the better game day coach. Calm down my friend, don't hurt yourself when your head finally comes unwedged from your butt. I'm not saying Iowa won't finish 7-5 and that is underachieving, mostly because of poor recruiting and retention from the 2008-2009 classes. the hawks will get better and if they keep recruiting well, shouldn't have as many ups and down years on the field.

Paul Rhoads can shave off his beard and walk backwards through Ames and no one will still be able to tell if he is coming or going.

Arguing with ISUer here is like arguing with Jambalaya on CF. It's just not worth your time.

Back on topic...I'm very excited that Iowa pulled in Wisnieski. As a former Dowling student I always enjoy seeing one commit to Iowa.

What year?

Ohhh, track smack!

I won't admit this but our recruits offer lists make me wonder if our coaches believe this. With all the sunshine pumping coming out of Ames you'd think we could get ONE, ONE out of eleven recruits with Iowa & ISU offers. I"M SO PROUD YOU CHOSE IOWA STATE OVER WESTERN MICHIGAN!!!

I am going to give you big props on this thread. I can feel the frustration and you are taking a pretty darn unbiased view on this.

You are being more realistic that most fans would be in the same situation.

kudos.

Iowa has better coaches, more NFL players, better talent but will again finish 7-5 or below and will have a good chance of again getting beat by ISU? Ok you keep the NFL talent we will keep the better gameday coach and keep beating you.

You're right, ISU holds a commanding lead in the series. Furthermore, they have multiple conference championships, and even a few BCS bowl victories!;)

You're right, ISU holds a commanding lead in the series. Furthermore, they have multiple conference championships, and even a few BCS bowl victories!;)

You gotta love the delusional ISU fan. They don't get players to the NFL, they don't win conference titles, they don't go to bowl games very often, and they don't win more than 8 games a year but once a decade.......yet they take shots at Iowa all the time. It is just a very odd thing.

Latest posts