new basketball uniforms

pin2win

@hagertony
curious on what everyone is thinking bout these. how long before the basketball shorts are going to be pants?? i know everyone is doing it but man

I agree,I wish the shorts were a bit shorter.I guess I'm just out of date.It seems like the longer short style started with Michigan about 15-20 years ago?I go back to the 50's and they were really short then.Go Hawks!, no matter what style they wear.

I agree,I wish the shorts were a bit shorter.I guess I'm just out of date.It seems like the longer short style started with Michigan about 15-20 years ago?I go back to the 50's and they were really short then.Go Hawks!, no matter what style they wear.

The Fab Five likes to take credit for the baggy shorts, but it was the Flying Illni that made them popular. Nick Anderson, Kendall Gill, and Co. were the originator of the style, though, in my opinion.

I vote for gold spandex shorts and tops. Maybe it would help the "big boned" athletes trim down a bit.

See attachment

I like these better!

IowaUniScript2009.jpg

I definetely like the new uniform.

Although i would always take it back to the classic uniforms of the 80's with the only change being the length of shorts...how could anyone run in 4 inch shorts?

Latest posts