First ever Hawkeye Game, looking for:
4 Tickets together
Home Side
Mid Field-ish (125, 126, 127, 128)

Leave your email or PM me.

Thanks very much!

Go HAWKS!
S

Perhaps dumpster dive? I've heard alot of people with tickets on this board aren't going this weekend... just do alittle research and find where they live and get to the trash before the trash men/women pick it up. The tickets should still work ok just dried up tears and anger might need to be cleaned up off them.

Perhaps dumpster dive? I've heard alot of people with tickets on this board aren't going this weekend... just do alittle research and find where they live and get to the trash before the trash men/women pick it up. The tickets should still work ok just dried up tears and anger might need to be cleaned up off them.

Unfortunately, the "courts" have said my previous "research" like that is "frowned upon" and can be considered "stalking". Whatever.

Went ahead and got tickets from Stubhub, section 128. Not the closest to the field, but hopefully we can see the action as they are a couple of rows from the press box.

what did you pay hound?

i just noticed this thread and have some available possibly

section 129 row 17

Sorry, in order to recoup what I paid after fees, I would need to increase the values by 15% to make up for StubHubs commission.

Wish it could have worked out!
S

Latest posts