Nebraska has more problems

It's incredibly concerning that the police were telling Armstrong and Westerkamp that "you guys should be fine." The police shouldn't be discussing the case with anybody who isn't involved in it. So if they're doing that, then that's a pretty big no-no OR those guys are involved in some way.

Great point. Yea, that's a no no.

"He said police told the three that they wanted to hear their side of the story about what might have happened. “After talking to us, (the police) said you guys should be fine,â€￾ Armstrong said."
---ie "sign a few footballs for me and guys at the station, and maybe a few tickets for the game, and this will all 'disappear'"

It's incredibly concerning that the police were telling Armstrong and Westerkamp that "you guys should be fine." The police shouldn't be discussing the case with anybody who isn't involved in it. So if they're doing that, then that's a pretty big no-no OR those guys are involved in some way.

I noticed the quote from Tommy Armstrong used to be in the headline of the article, but they took it out. Someone probably realized how suspicious it looked.

Not sure what all the hoopla is over Nebraska players being criminals. It's how they operate.

Lawrence Phillips
Riley Washington
Damon Benning
Tyrone Williams
Christian Peter
Reggie Baul

Those were all on the same team for God's sake, and defended by the President of the State of Nebraska himself, T.O.

Josh Brown
Willie Miller
yadda
yadda
yadda

I could go on and on but you get the idea. I know Hawks have gotten in trouble before but it's not even a shadow of the criminal players Nebraska hires. I guarantee you their boosters have a treasurer dedicated to the bail fund.

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.ph...ault-at-armstrongs-house-under-investigation/

Oh, and by the way, check out what they're saying about the big showdown next week on this site....comical

This really stuck out to me from there, the first post:

This potentially is not good. At the worst, something bad happened and someone is going to be in big trouble and, depending on who it is, it will affect the team. At the least, this is potentially going to be a distraction going into the Iowa game.

No you moron, at worst a woman got raped. But hey, lets look at the football side first.

I went over to a few of their boards and I noticed a few things:

1. Very few of them are concerned that a woman was possibly raped. There are a LOT of claims of "false allegations" over there.
2. They're ****** at their own newspaper for saying whose house it was.
3. Not one SINGLE poster (seriously or trolling) saying they were there or knew anybody there, which almost always happens in these situations.
4. They think that this press coverage is unfairly painting Armstrong and Westerkamp as guilty.
5. They're worried about this event having to be brought up in Armstrong's draft interviews (HAHAHAHAHA!!!)

1. Very few of them are concerned that a woman was possibly raped. There are a LOT of claims of "false allegations" over there.
3. Not one SINGLE poster (seriously or trolling) saying they were there or knew anybody there, which almost always happens in these situations.
4. They think that this press coverage is unfairly painting Armstrong and Westerkamp as guilty.
5. They're worried about this event having to be brought up in Armstrong's draft interviews (HAHAHAHAHA!!!)

Newsflash for Husker fans, Tommy Armstrong will not be drafted, too many INTs and poor decision making.

Nebraska has always been thug U. Always was; always will be. A sense of entitlement throughout that whole football program.

Nebby has always overlooked the character of the players if it can get the talent of the players. I haven't checked the player names but I'm sure they're Pellini recruits. I believe Mike Reilly has more character than that. Unfortunately it's his character that might cost him his job.

should be interesting to see how this is handled. Not what you want to have happen starting your bye week. Constant distractions and what not. Also makes you wonder...if they weren't needing a win against iowa to become bowl eligible...would all 3 players be kept out of the game on Friday?

These behaviors are literally the definition of Rape Culture. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_culture

The only draft interview Tommy Armstrong has to worry about is selective service or maybe ordering a draft beer.

Latest posts