NCAA Tourney Game Thread

Iowa State is better than UNC even without Georges...the bad part is, they don't have any time to figure that out for themselves before Sunday. Hopefully they figure it out in the first half.
Dead on Shane.

Pitt has been playing some good ball... I have Florida winning the whole thing but I think Pitt may pull off the upset.

This St. Louis/ Louisville game is just ugly basketball.

Cards lead 25-14 with less than 1 to go in first half.

It goes to show you can live and die by the three. Without Dukes 3 point shooting they are a average team this yr

Ok, just got home from making the world a safer place. Sitting down to some malt beverages and some bb and I see Dayton 20 Syracuse 18 at halftime. Wha what??

Anybody been watching this? What the hell is going on?

Ok, just got home from making the world a safer place. Sitting down to some malt beverages and some bb and I see Dayton 20 Syracuse 18 at halftime. Wha what??

Anybody been watching this? What the hell is going on?

yeah, i just saw that too. been watching the ******* badgers and hating myself for rooting for them. aaaahhh.

I feel like I have to root for teams from our conference, but that Oregon team is strong and fast, I'll give them that.
I actually am rooting for Dayton. Occasional underdog is fun to watch. They're better than I'd originally thought. Of course..... there's a whole second half, so will see where they stand then.

Dayton is doing well to run shot clock down and use as much time as possible. Syracuse taking awful shots.

Ha! The Oregon coach was asked about the crowd and the fouls. He said something to the effect of the fact the crowd and players want to encite the crowd as did Bo.

Travel? Ref gave the timeout to Dayton.

845017766.gif

Ah yes. That was pretty bad and obvious. It could have cost them the game, but who cares? Many peeps around here believe that you can play a close game and a bad call can't change the result of a game.

Latest posts