NCAA Tourney Game Thread

See all those 5 star recruits don't always pay off, Kentucky last year doesn't make it, Duke this year loses first round. OSU loses first round.

not taking a chot at you cause I know where you're coming from, but you do realize that those 5 stars ended up dancing their first year. I'd still take one to catapult our chances for a season. The exposure also doesn't hurt you're chances for 5*s down the road either.

Wow, Miles gets tossed. As much as I like him as a coach and admire him for what he has accomplished, I can't help but think this is payback for all the crap Nebbie fans talked about Fran when he got tossed. How glad they were not to have a hot head as a coach. Yeah ... I know ... Pelini ... but we are talking the ....head fans who just don't get it.

Then Sunday, when Nebbie was announced a number of Iowa fans sent congratulation messages, while Nebbie fans sent, "Suck It Hawkeyes", when we were announced as a play in participant.

I know we have some fans who can be a**holes, but not nearly as many as Nebraska has.

I'll be that guy. I don't see why its our place to congratulate anyother fan base for dancing. We're not the SEC. In my opinion they're in they're in so what, I'm not going to go congratulate another fan base. I might if they beat us for a hard faught win, but not for simply making a tournament.

Wow, Miles gets tossed. As much as I like him as a coach and admire him for what he has accomplished, I can't help but think this is payback for all the crap Nebbie fans talked about Fran when he got tossed. How glad they were not to have a hot head as a coach. Yeah ... I know ... Pelini ... but we are talking the ....head fans who just don't get it.

Then Sunday, when Nebbie was announced a number of Iowa fans sent congratulation messages, while Nebbie fans sent, "Suck It Hawkeyes", when we were announced as a play in participant.

I know we have some fans who can be a**holes, but not nearly as many as Nebraska has.

Rather low class of them, Glad the Golden Boy got tossed.....

:rolleyes:

Wow the Lobos went to the aaron craft school of flopping, two in two minutes, alford and neal taught them well,

Jack, I would love to be sitting w/you having a nice cold beverage w/my feet up, but hey stuck at work (but watching it on my computer w/out the cold beverage)

That would be nice, NEIC, at least you can watch the game.....

This is my favorite weekend of the year.....

:cool:

B1G - Apparently was as top-heavy as was thought.

ACC - Apparently the layman knows more than the east coast talking heads. Good thing Pitt and Syracuse joined the conference or they would be toast already. Still can be by the end of this weekend.

Big XII - playing to chalk so far 3-2. The state of Oklahoma? Spring football starting real soon.

Anyone watching Gonzaga-OK State when the announcer said the Cowboys were using the Hack-a-Pollock strategy (referring to fouling the Zags player Przemek Karnowski)? He apologized twice after in case he offended anyone.

Just to give some perspective to those fans on here who think Iowa's season was the greatest basketball collapse ever. Oklahoma St is going to close out a season that began with them ranked in the top 5 in the country, with a first round loss as an 8 seed.

Just to give some perspective to those fans on here who think Iowa's season was the greatest basketball collapse ever. Oklahoma St is going to close out a season that began with them ranked in the top 5 in the country, with a first round loss as an 8 seed.

Travis Ford is the new Scott Drew.

Big 3-3 in the first round (not calling it second). Big 12 likely to be 4-3. One not so good surprise for each conference. Duke making the ACC look bad, but Syracuse and Virginia are legitimate title contenders, and UNC and Pitt can beat anyone if at their best. Kansas looked very beatable without Embiid.

Latest posts