NCAA Tourney Game Thread

ibahawkeye

Ok... So I guess It worked... The ploy of putting major conference teams along has me watching a play in game.

NC State up 22-14 over Xavier.

I have winner of this game beating St Louis in the first round.

Ok... So I guess It worked... The ploy of putting major conference teams along has me watching a play in game.

NC State up 22-14 over Xavier.

I have winner of this game beating St Louis in the first round.

I also have the winner beating St Louis. Xavier for a couple of paper pools.

This duke mercer game is terrific.

I like this Mercer team if they can get by duke I could see them being the cinderella

Duke starting to get all the calls. Where have we seen this before. Either let both teams play or be consistent. Doesn't matter what it says across the jersey, but I guess it does to the refs.

Duke would definitely be losing if it wasn't for 13 of their 17 fg's being 3 pointers, well and having the refs on your side doesn't hurt either.

Duke would definitely be losing if it wasn't for 13 of their 17 fg's being 3 pointers, well and having the refs on your side doesn't hurt either.

They play such boring basketball. They just run down the court and chuck a three after a pass or two.

Mercer is a pretty good team. I'm impressed with how well the Cinderellas hang with the big boys now. It used to be an upset would happen because the underdog would hit a bunch of threes or the opposing team would have an off shooting night but a lot of these teams have played with or out played the higher seed. I would say Mercer looks like the better team today and Harvard looked better than Cincinnati.

Reggie, Iowa had a bunch of seniors who played well together and they ended up sucking at the end of their career.

Latest posts