NCAA Football Preview - Northern Illinois Huskies

I was one of the people who said that ISU wouldn't get very many wins. They did I was wrong. But don't expect them to do it every year.

If ISU were in the BiG they would be contending with Indiana for the bottom of the standings.

The real reason Nebraska came to the BiG;
They got tired of Bi#@h Slapping the Clowns.
They wanted to play teams that wear big boy pants.
It's sad watching Clowns cry every year.
Beating on a Clown is only fun the first few times. After 86 times it's just sad.
It's hard to get respect after beating up a Clown.
They got tired of being Texas' beyotch.

Objective? Not many it seems.

It is in Iowa's best interest that ISU is an above average program. It will be more so after 2014.

I know some of you posters on here somehow manage to sit next to me at football games, and explain to me (without me asking) why we should blitz on every down, and make a 100% switch to a spread by next game, notwithstanding the 3-4 years it would take to recruit to a spread, etc, etc ad infinitum...

Objective? Not many it seems.

It is in Iowa's best interest that ISU is an above average program. It will be more so after 2014.

I know some of you posters on here somehow manage to sit next to me at football games, and explain to me (without me asking) why we should blitz on every down, and make a 100% switch to a spread by next game, notwithstanding the 3-4 years it would take to recruit to a spread, etc, etc ad infinitum...

I care who you are....

I care who you are....

So you can find me, and explain without me asking about football, and stuff?

I'm an Alt. Always have been. I'm not Golfer. Never have been. Especially lately, but I did catch six nice trout this morning.

Ah well, it goes like it goes. Ah well, another work day done.

I'm an Alt. Always have been. I'm not Golfer. Never have been. Especially lately, but I did catch six nice trout this morning.

If you'd just stop trying so hard, we'd all embrace you, Mr. G.
See ya in Chicago!

Well the trout you caught make up for everything weird you've ever done to me...
Yes, I could pry find you and tell you that they should have thrown the ball to that one guy who got wide open after the ball left the QB's hand instead of intended target who dropped it....

I gotta say giving me 5 wins is most generous, and I want to thank you for that opportunity. In an ideal world I would have put the ISU line at 6 wins, as then I would have been super confident on collecting on both bets. As it is, I won't be SHOCKED if ISU gets to 6, that will be a nice year for them.

Yes, it is most generous. I expect that we may split this bet. The ISU schedule makes 6 wins a challenge alright, but fankly I am expecting a better year than that.

Familiar with what? Getting a beat down?

ISU is 1-6 against him with an average score of Davis 39-ISU 21.

Just the kinda familiarity you want huh?

boom.

Clownstar should bet folks even up, since he/she is so convinced ISU will be 4-0.

Huskies Begin Iowa Preparations - Northern Illinois Official Athletic Site

They began preparing for the Hawks. From article:

Showing crispness and effort of assignment, and encouragement given from peers throughout practice, the aura of September 1st was in the air and could be felt on the sidelines and in the stands.

Like his players, Coach Doeren was anxious for game week. "We transitioned to the start of our Iowa preparations and we had a really good tempo tonight during practice. Now we start the next part of our journey - working on the scout teams, getting our special teams right and moving forward."

Latest posts