NCAA '11

Looks pretty nice, even have the ANF sticker. Looks like they went all out with Iowa's unis, people were ****** the last few years.

I haven't picked up a new copy the last two years. Might have to pull the trigger on this one. No more yellow jersey numbers, sweet!

What's weird is they had black facemasks in some of the screenshots for last year's game but then they were white in the actual Xbox version.

Not getting it this year. It just isn't worth it anymore. I'm not paying near retail for a game again.

I'm still a student, so I've not outgrown this stuff yet. Definitely getting it. And now that the unis are right, I won't get annoyed everytime I play.

Got it last year finished one season - Nat'l Champs! - and havent touched it since. Just not much of a gamer anymore. Will probably be the last game I ever purchase.

graphics are getting out of control! amazing

The graphics are tight, and it's got a pregame entrance, too. Not sure if ours will be specific to what we do for real (The Swarm and Back in Black), but a lot of other teams' are. Hopefully we can add our own music. That'd just be cool.

Not sure about the Swarm but I thought I read somewhere they might have a flag leading the team out of the tunnel. I might be mistaken though.

And that is the only upgrade from last year. You will watch it a couple of times, then you will skip it every time from then on. And you paid $60 for that.

Was reading some updates for 11 as I am an avid fan of NCAA 10. It looks like pro style tackling is being added and referees.

And that is the only upgrade from last year. You will watch it a couple of times, then you will skip it every time from then on. And you paid $60 for that.

I actually sit through all that kind of stuff. But they also updated playbooks, adding a lot of plays. I don't just play with Iowa. I'll play with Georgia Tech or Oregon when I'm playing against somebody on my floor, or any other team for that matter. The new Real Assignment AI is pretty cool. The lineman don't just block the guy in front of them anymore. They'll actually let the DE go on the option, and pulling G's will go after linebackers instead of just doubling up a DT. And TE's will double up a DE, then work off the double team and get the OLB. WAY more realistic in that regard.

I have said numerous times that I will not buy it cuz Tebow is on the cover. Last year's game was disappointing because the graphics were not that great...

It seems the graphics are improving. The other issue I had was with the field. Last year's game still had the grass. Will '11 have the new field turf?

this and mlb 09 the show i believe i have seen in stores and my girlfriend thought it was a real game as we walked buy

i don't have an xbox or ps3 but im debating wether or not to buy one because of these graphics. hard to find time though

Latest posts