NCAA '11

The socks aren't that big of a deal if you can go in and change them before each game like 2010. The rest looks great finally

until they add everything back that they took out of the last gen versions, I refuse to get buy this game. 4 years and counting EA, get your s**t together

EA NCAA FB sucks now ... it is too much like Madden

loved it when it was its own game, not just an ugly step-child

IDC if they got our jerseys right or not. I just liked the leaderboards they added last year and absolutely love playin online dynasty's with my buddies. Oh, and kickin the S*** outta people who use florida and other teams while i'm Iowa :D.Was #1 on Hawks leaderboard until I quit playin it and was top 50 all around. Totally buyin it the day it comes out!

Actually, still not quite right. When was the last time the Hawkeyes wore white socks? From the bottom of the gold pants to the shoe they should have black socks.

We wear pro-style socks. Black at the top, white at the bottom. Google images for any Iowa player on the team, and that's what you'll see.

And EA got the socks right as well. The "stripes" are NOT stripes. Players in the game can wear skinny legbands just below their knees. A-Rob's legbands in that image happen to be white.

If you have a PS3 and enjoy dynasty mode then you are missing some huge improvements.

I have a 360. and unless formation subs and custom playbooks make a return I refuse to give EA a dime for their "improvements" instead of listening to what the fans actually want.

Got it last year finished one season - Nat'l Champs! - and havent touched it since. Just not much of a gamer anymore. Will probably be the last game I ever purchase.

That's why I don't play video games. If I spent that much money on a game and stopped playing it I'd feel terrible.

I guess if you are rich and money is never an issue in your life and then it's fine. But I know a lot of poor people who buy all these games and it just blows my mind that they're wasting their money on them.

That's why I don't play video games. If I spent that much money on a game and stopped playing it I'd feel terrible.

I guess if you are rich and money is never an issue in your life and then it's fine. But I know a lot of poor people who buy all these games and it just blows my mind that they're wasting their money on them.

I play the games I buy quite a bit. Whenever I get tired of them, I sell them back. Sure I don't get a full refund, but I get some of it back, and I enjoyed the game as much as I could. So it's not a total waste.

The new recruiting on this years game looks pretty sweet. Cant wait. I will buy a copy every year until they stop making them.

I have a 360. and unless formation subs and custom playbooks make a return I refuse to give EA a dime for their "improvements" instead of listening to what the fans actually want.

Formation subs returns, as does the ability to switch packages, ie sub 2nd string RB on the fly. Not sure about custom playbooks.

Formation subs returns, as does the ability to switch packages, ie sub 2nd string RB on the fly. Not sure about custom playbooks.

they've always had the ability to switch packages, but it takes like 10 seconds or more to cycle through them to get to the one I want. I just want to be able to stick my #1 WR in the slot and put my fastest dudes on kick/punt coverage and decent blockers on kick return.

btw, "#1 WR in the slot" sounded dirty. New name for it............do you think it will catch on? :D

they've always had the ability to switch packages, but it takes like 10 seconds or more to cycle through them to get to the one I want. I just want to be able to stick my #1 WR in the slot and put my fastest dudes on kick/punt coverage and decent blockers on kick return.

btw, "#1 WR in the slot" sounded dirty. New name for it............do you think it will catch on? :D

Well you could just go to the depth chart in the pause menu and actually put your player in kick/punt return and he will remain there for the whole game or however long you need him for.

The graphics are tight, and it's got a pregame entrance, too. Not sure if ours will be specific to what we do for real (The Swarm and Back in Black), but a lot of other teams' are. Hopefully we can add our own music. That'd just be cool.

Those developers must have gotten their degree from Westwood College.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9840coJ3C8]YouTube - Westwood College - Tighten up the graphics on level 3![/ame]

you know you can order special covers, right?

What are you talking about? Link?

The new recruiting on this years game looks pretty sweet. Cant wait. I will buy a copy every year until they stop making them.

Last year it seemed like the recruiting was too much work to me. I like to cruise through the "off-season" as quickly as possible.

Also, does anyone know if EA put in the new Kinnick field turf?

Last year it seemed like the recruiting was too much work to me. I like to cruise through the "off-season" as quickly as possible.

Also, does anyone know if EA put in the new Kinnick field turf?

The in-season recruiting sometimes is a tiring exercise. Sometimes I'll forget to do it. That's always good for a "Goddammit!" when I lose Chad Greenway or Bob Sanders to USC or Florida.

But sometimes when I've flat out owned the dynasty mode on the field, the off-season stuff is more fun than the actual game. I'm like that in fantasy sports, too. I've got 10 fantasy baseball teams this year, just because I really like to draft and try to piece together a great roster. But I hardly ever check it after that.

Edit: But I did check today. And I had Halladay's perfect game AND Carlos Silva's domination of the Cards in the same league yesterday. That was worth a ton of points lol.

Slapping down the cash the first day it is out. Have not purchased NCAA ftball for several years....so very excited about this year!

why spend $60 for a game with no license what so ever? all it has going for it is the Euphoria physics engine (the same one used in GTA4 and Red Dead Redemption, should be a really fun time in a football game). I predict this game will be in the bargin bin before too long.